Whether it is a night to celebrate in the town, a business meeting, a romantic dinner or birthday; your very special day of wedding, Limousine license holder in Dubai can help to create memories of your lifetime. Under a Limousine license Dubai you will be in position to create any occasion into a unique one; that is providing a matchless service to the customer. During this segment we will discuss about the importance of this particular business; and that what kind of rules and regulation needs to run Limousine business in Dubai. These are only a sort of starting points that what sort of functions; which you are going to do with limousine license Dubai. We will make clear in detail whatever it requires to avail limousine license Dubai.
Not only Dubai is consider as one of the biggest economic city of UAE; but it is also home and destinations to a number of world well known tourist places; including the Burj Al Arab, the Burj e Khalifa and the Palm Islands. Use a limousine service Dubai to get, wherever you need to be. For travelers stay at Dubai on business frequently busy for time or working under pressure; it is important to be able to find around town in a way that’s comfortable and stylish as well as reliable. Limousine license Dubai will also allow you to provide world-class vehicles and staff members of elite chauffeurs; and even more. Instead of a Dubai taxi people use Limousine license Dubai not only to beat the heat; but to get wherever want to go in style.
Limousine license Dubai
Limousine license Dubai will enable you to arrange a single trips; or trips on a monthly base or hourly to any visitor or any individual. Because costumer are always looking for a quick service from their hotel to the conference room; or an on call chauffeur to wait, while your shop is located at one of Dubai’s many malls; you can handle it if you have a Limousine business in Dubai. Good thing, your services under Limousine license Dubai are not limited to Dubai; also it can be reserve for other cities across the UAE. It doesn’t stop there. Whether you have just landed or you are on your way outside of town from Dubai International Airport; Limousine business in Dubai is there to ensure your journey to Dubai to be the best as much as possible.
Foreign company is allowing to open wholly own branch office in Dubai; because every investor wants to develop his or her business in every country. However, the branch office in Dubai has a limit in the activities they conduct; under (Article 314 of the Commercial Companies Law) in Dubai. A UAE local person will act as a local agent or companies 100% own by UAE nationals will be selected as native agents. Local agents (known as local sponsors) are not involves in the working side of the company; but purely assist in getting visas, labor cards immigration cards etc; and are paid a lump sum or a percentage of the profit of business.
Open a company branch in Dubai
The company which wants to open a company branch in Dubai may freely perform the activities mention in the trade license. However, there are certain legal rules and regulations attach to open a company branch in Dubai. According to the Law, there are certain activities, which can only allow to United Arab Emirate national such as banks, finance business; commercial agencies as well as insurance. There are many other different types of license which have different process you can achieve under terms and conditions; governing the task of the Department of Economic Development; which issues from time to time certain rules and regulations and executive decrees.
If a foreign company want to Open a company branch in Dubai; are only allow to launch advertising operations for its goods as well as services. The office may also facilitate assist contracts or agreements between the company and its native clients. Similarly, the foreign company branch in Dubai is also allow to do the same business; that is the business of the parent company.
Type of foreign company branch in Dubai
There are two main kinds of foreign company branch in Dubai; representative office in Dubai and a branch office in Dubai.
Representative office in Dubai
A representative office in Dubai is design for gathering data; as well as gets orders and tasks for their parent company main office. In representative offices in Dubai you can only hire 3 or 4 employee. A representative office serves as like a marketing center for the foreign company. A representative office in Dubai is not allow to carry out any business in Dubai. Representative office is not even allow to earn profits in the UAE. The only activity which it can perform is marketing; and promoting its foreign parent company products as well as services.
Branch office in Dubai
A branch office in Dubai is a complete business; which allows doing the same activity; that is the activity of the parent company. A branch office in Dubai can involve in commercial activity in Dubai and can earn profits.
Branch office in Dubai and representative offices in Dubai share so many similar features; as both run under the commercial registration and carry the name of the foreign company. They both will have to appoint a local services agent, who must be a UAE national. The process for establishing either a Branch office in Dubai or representative offices in Dubai; is therefore largely the same one.
How to open a branch office in Dubai
The first step to open a company, including a branch office in Dubai; is to find and appoint a local agent. The local agent will first go to the Department of Economic Development; and get the name registration and then will apply for an initial approval from the Ministry of Economy for opening a branch office in Dubai. The documents required for first approval are.
- A license application form.
- Proof of the reserve name for foreign company branch in Dubai
- A passport copy of each of the director of the parent company. Also an NOC from the parent company for each of the director.
- A passport copy of the UAE local service agent and his family book.
- Copy of the board resolution for opening foreign company branch in Dubai
- A power of attorney for the director,
- MOA and Articles of Association of the parent company
- A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the parent company
The Memorandum, Articles of Association and Certificate of Incorporation must translate into Arabic and English duly notarized.
Difference between branch and representative office
The Difference between branch and representative office; is that the foreign company which opens a branch in Dubai; may workout freely the activities for which it is license. Where as a representative office in Dubai may allow only for promotional activities; for the products and services of the parent company.
A representative office is not allow to conduct business operation Dubai. In order to engage a foreign branch to conduct its operation in Dubai; it need to obtain a license from the Department of Economic Development.
However, it is now a common practice for foreign service companies to open their Branch in free trade zone. Whereas foreign company want to register their presence as a Representative Office; must obtain registration with the Ministry of Economy.
Difference between branch and subsidiary in UAE
Many foreign companies wanting to have an established company in Dubai open branch offices or subsidiaries. Because UAE is a main business state in the world and most famous for different products. The main difference between branch and subsidiary in UAE is that the subsidiary is free to do any work. While the branch office is more like a parent company; the subsidiary will be able to conduct its own operations in Dubai.
Food stuff trading license in Dubai are considered among the most vital and important license in Dubai; and create evident symbols of its progress and prosperity.
You can license your business In Dubai; in a Free Zone area or with the DED (Dubai Economic Department) directly. Both these ways have their own pros and cons. In a free trade zone you own the business completely but formation costs are more; and also your channel must be within that Free Zone area; with DED, you must involve an Emirate citizen who will hold a 51% share. But you can operate in any area of the local market without the fear of 51% local share. I know that sounds dodgy but you sign MOU so no one will be able to get screwed over. DED has an attractive setup procedure for Food stuff trading license in Dubai.
Why choose Dubai food stuff trading license
Dubai is one of the most rapid growing states in the Middle East. It attracts investor from abroad to register their base in Dubai. It is due to its system of low tax; full repatriation of earnings as well as of investment; and most importantly a well stable economy. But still some people are hesitating due to the rule of 51% share of local sponsor for Dubai food stuff trading license. Food stuff trading license in Dubai permit 49% share for foreign ownership. And in its place of local service agent a local sponsor is require to setup a food stuff trading license in Dubai.
Dubai food stuff trading license set up is including among the main services; which we offer to our customer in UAE. Food stuff trading license in Dubai requires a citizenship of UAE; and his job will be to help out in obtaining license, labor card and visa etc. There is no minimum capital obligation for a qualified company in Dubai.
DM Approval for food stuff under Food stuff trading license in Dubai
The conditions for apply to each food stuff business which imports, sells; also offers for sale or distributes without charges, correspondence, prepares, displays; manufactures, serves and processes as well as distributes food. The rules are there, as its main focus is Food stuff trading license in Dubai; at broad level which include, but are not restrict to, the following:
- DM approval is required for restaurants, hotels and cafeterias as well as cafes;
- Approval of DM is required for service of food operations in institutions, which include schools and hospitals;
- Approval needs from DM for bakeries;
- Butcheries also require DM approval;
- Grocery store and supermarkets as well as departmental stores need approval of DM;
- DM approval is also requires for food catering units, suppliers to cruise ships and events (desert camps) as well as canteen;
- Factories of food and warehouses need the approval of MD too;
- MD approval is also requiring for kiosks, temporary as well as permanent food events and mobile vending operations;
- Food packing material manufacturers as well as suppliers require approval from MD.
Request for NOC for Food stuff trading business in Dubai
Service Name: NOC for Food stuff trading business
This service enables the client to get NOC to complete the process of Food stuff trading business setup; connect to activities of food. DM permit is consider as a main requirement after getting the trade license. It includes (not limited to) the following activities: fish shops, vegetables and fruits selling shops, coffee shops, restaurants; re-packing of dry food, mills; as well as permission for storage tanks of cleaning water etc.
Requirement for Food stuff trading business in Dubai
- All Food stuff trading business in Dubai must have a legitimate trade license; that is from the relevant gov’t authorities before the start of business.
- The Food stuff trading business operator must prefer the proper business activity at the time of availing the license.
- The company activity on the trade license of Food stuff trading business in Dubai; must be link to food, and the license must state the accurate activity of the company.
- Food stuff trading business in Dubai must not perform any extra activities; other than the activity mention in the trade license.
Food is a profitable business industry; and Middle East is the center of delicious cooking from across the world; which is why it is one of the main reasons that people travel to such places in the UAE like Dubai. So that to have a taste of world cooking and enhance their experience of travelling.
Rising numbers of investors and most of them are look at the business of restaurant in Dubai. Almost 2000 restaurants have been started in Dubai just in last one and a half year.
People are keen to try new taste, specialties of new food and tempt their taste grows. After all, one of the best parts of travelling to a foreign country; is to make a fuss of local and global food.
Rules for Food trade license in Dubai
This minimum condition will apply to food trade license in Dubai; who may request to be an approve supplier of food and cold drink in the state of Dubai. In case, you are importing food from outside of Dubai; the concern authority will must conduct an inspection in Dubai; to verify that the requisite set out in this document is suitably meet with the terms and condition. No approval will be given to food trade license in Dubai; if fail to meet the rules of the Dubai.
A food trade license in Dubai will provide suitable resources for carrying; holding as well as displaying. Suitable way of moving units for food such as food transport; moving vehicles, boxes, bins, trays, containers, trolleys or any food contact holders shall be suitable to the regulation of Dubai; in order to deliver the food, hygienically as well as safe and sound.
A food trade license in Dubai will provide a proper food carriage units; to meet the terms and condition of hygiene requirements; so that to protect food from possible sources of pollution including dust and smokes; to protect food from damage, and to provide a proper setting.
- It will be made from such a material which will not contaminate the food;
- The mover will be clean and germ free
- Proper partition of different food items is requires; that is meat, vegetables, dairy, poultry, fruit, seafood and dry food) or food items from nonfood items.
- Provide good system for keeping the temperature, humidity, air; and other conditions necessary for effective control the growth of germs; and for effectively controlling the worsening of the food items.
- The container must have temperature monitoring devices or allow fast and accurate temperature checking activity.
One of the clear beneficial businesses in UAE is the trading of gold; diamonds and other goods trading (trade listed products like oil and oil products, grain, colored metals; also industrial raw materials, food products and textile raw materials etc.) But in this topic our main concern is Gold trading license in Dubai.
The trading of Gold under the Gold trading license in Dubai can be made inside the UAE; as well as outside of UAE. What is very essential; freely from the type of activity – inside or outside of the country; the tax dealing of these firms remains the same.
Mainly the appropriate kind of company for trading with diamonds; gold and other supplies (exchange listed products) in Dubai; there are mainly three areas where someone can setup a gold trading license in Dubai.
- The first is DMCC Free Zone area for gold trading license in Dubai.
- The Diamond & Gold Park is the second area for gold trading license in Dubai.
- Mainland of Dubai is the third option for Physical gold trading in Dubai.
The expense of such company depends on the amount of product, commodities, categories and the number of visas for company’s shareholders and workers.
Gold trading license in Dubai DMCC Free Zone
DMCC free zone serves the whole gold value chain; from explore and refinement to investing and trading. A decade or so back, Dubai was call as the City of Gold due to its significant Gold market. But from the time when DMCC has start devoting in first-class infrastructure and services, the amount of gold trade in Dubai has been rise. Now it financial records for approximately 25% of worldwide trade, most of them are located within DMCC Free Zone.
There is no other gold center in the world which offers such a balancing industry for gold and diamond. Innovations contain: the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX), a trade finance product, DMCC Trade flow; also Sharia-compliant hedge fund product; also a regional gold trading option as well as the Dubai Good Delivery Standard; the only international standard for 1kg gold bars of .995 purity.
Setup procedure of Gold trading license in Dubai DMCC Free Zone
As a guideline in this article we will discuss the formation of company in DMCC free zone. We will provide you a short summary of the process and rule for the setup of company; rough idea also an estimation of the total expenses; as well as the total number of time taken for the set up of a Company.
Incorporation Process of a Gold trading business in Dubai
The setup procedure of Gold trading business in Dubai is divided into three (3) stages these are as following: The Pre-Approval Stage is first stage, secondly the Registration Stage and the Licensing Stage is last stage of the process.
The Pre-Approval Stage of Gold trading business in Dubai
In order to setup a Gold trading business in Dubai that is under DMCC; it is important to get a pre-approval by submission of a name reservation Form to DMCC. In this step the authority reserves the name of the Gold trading business in Dubai; and enables DMCC to continue due diligence of the investor of the Company. The Pre-Approval and name reservation of the company takes usually 5 to 7 working days.
Registration Stage for Gold trading license in Dubai
Once due diligence of the shareholder is done; then registration stage takes place; in which the registration of Gold trading license in Dubai is start. The important documents must be submitted to DMCC within six weeks after the receiving name reservation.
Licensing Stage of Gold trading license in Dubai
This is the last and final stage and it needs the tenancy contract to be submitted. Once this stage is complete; you will receive the “Trading License”. The Gold trading license in Dubai would permit the Company to trade; that is in all kinds of substantial gold within the DMCC Free Zone and in other countries; that is outside the UAE without any limitations.
If it is desire to trade within the UAE main land; then there are two main ways for doing so:
First to trade directly with an LLC company which has an import/export license? As part of the conditions of trade they would clear all goods through customs; or
Secondly the Company may go into an agreement with a logistics company; that would apparent the goods and bring it to the mainland.
Signing of Tenancy Contract and Office Space
Once you submit, it would take further ten (10) to twelve (12) working days to receive the Trade License and extra constitutional papers of the Company.
JLT is the place where offices for DMCC companies are available for sale as well as for rent. About 29 buildings are offering to have room for commercial customers. Spaces for offices may be built-in with flooring / ceiling (and possibly partitions) or can be in a “shell and core“ condition.
Physical gold trading in Dubai Gold & Diamond Park
The Gold and Diamond Park came into existence in 2011. It is the target of all jewelers and of those whom desire is to trade in gold; but also for experience businessmen looking for extra facilities to have an office and physical presence in Gold and Diamond Park. It is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road, Gold & Diamond Park is a must see place to every customer; and it is always includes in each and every tourist visit list.
Gold & Diamond Park is design for Physical gold trading in Dubai; looking to full fill the particular needs of the gold; as well as Diamond industry in Dubai. This system includes workshop areas complete with the features and services particularly for the requirements of the jewelers. Additionally, Gold & Diamond Park in recent times launched leasing of office places to other professionals of business looking for more value of their investment.
For Physical gold trading in Dubai Gold and Diamond Park the licensing authority is Jebel Ali free zone.
Advantages of physical gold trading in Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
Following are the main advantages of company in Gold and Diamond Park.
- 100% profit in shape of foreign ownership for Physical gold trading in Dubai
- It offers 100% security of capital as well as profits
- You will not going to pay any Corporate taxes
- premeditated place within the heart of Dubai with easy access to all parts of areas
- 24/7 working freedom Physical gold trading in Dubai
- No restriction on hiring of expat employees.
- Essential air conditioning plant connections to all units of office.
- Central gas supply arrangement to every unit of the building.
- 24 hours, 7 days a week security staff & video observation, fire alarms as well as fire defense systems.
- Healthy and work loving atmosphere with appropriate ventilation systems; exhaust services as well as provision of acidic dumping and collection of waste.
- Hallmarking will soon be facilitated by the Dubai Municipality’s regular raise up facilities for all gold man-made and sold from the Diamond & Gold Park.
- Outstanding retail midpoint facilities and environment, helping tourists and shoppers. Shuttle transport service between the Diamond & Gold Park as well as 5-star hotels at beach to begin from end of November 2004.
Procedure for Dubai gold trading license in Gold & Diamond Park
In order to operate under Dubai gold trading license; for manufacturing or trading in gold and in Diamond; the bellow mention procedures must be followed:-
A contract agreement should be acquires from the Gold and Diamond Park; that is after the payment of The rent for the unit being leased; 15% of the annual unit rent as refundable security deposit; also 15% of the annual unit rent as supply deposit (refundable)
maintenance charges if valid.
On getting the lease agreement, the JAFZA license should be applied; at the Jebel Ali offices and authority with the documents as mention below:-
The application form, with the agreement of partnership or memo of association either applicable.
A copy of the lease agreement must be attach for Dubai gold trading license. Payment amount of 5,500.00 as license charges; the person will prepare an application or through PRO of the GDP; with an annual charge of AED 2,500.00 per year. These charges will allow the tenant to claim all services with JAFZA. On the other hand, the charges will be as per transaction to be decided mutually; by the tenant and the Management of GDP.
Once receiving the applications; the Jabel Ali Free Zone Authority will release the certificate of Dubai gold trading license; and it will also release a letter to the bank of the tenant wherever the account is to be open.
After opening the account, the concern bank will issue a letter to JAFZA; that is to confirm that the required funds have been deposit.
While JAFZA after receiving the letter from the bank will issue the real Dubai gold trading license.
Gold trading license in Dubai Mainland
As the gold economy strengthens the whole world; we are very thankful to the industry of gold and diamond; as it plays a vital role in the growing economy of Dubai.
If you are a potential investor who has great command in the gold industry; or you are a businessman who has the desire to spread out their production of business; then it is a great opportunity for you to have a business setup in Dubai gold market. Now a day’s gold and diamond are one of the prime imports in Dubai. Gold dominated greatly in imports in non-oil group category. Gold Imports value Dh 24.4 billion or generally 15% of total non-oil business. Who hasn’t heard about the Dubai gold souk?
It would not be wrong to say that Dubai gold souk is in the checklist of every visitor. Dubai Gold Souk has been a famous destination of the gold buyers in Dubai. Gold Souk is a traditional gold market in the center of the commercial district in Deira. It is home of approximately 300 retailers who trade in jewelry exclusively.
It has been on the record that at any time up to 10 tons of gold is always available; that is in the Dubai gold souk! This statement clearly indicates the potential of setting up Dubai gold trading license. The demand for gold mostly generate from countries like India and Iran etc; and also visitor from all over the world gather in Dubai to buy that delightful pieces of jewelries.
E commerce trade license Dubai is the trading business license. It is like a manual business but perform with the help of Internet. The basic root of business is buyer as well as the seller; who are sharing money as well as goods over the internet. An Online business license Dubai is the process of doing business with a proper license but over the internet. A normal business can be done manually; and will be having a physical structure. It will only cover a small market and will also give you a small profit. With the help of internet people are connecting globally. There are many people who are doing their business through Internet; that is in different parts of the world from their own desk; In Simple words we can say that the facility of telecommunication has enhanced the capacity of people towards other various fields as well.
Dubai also support online business by offering a license E commerce trade license Dubai; or it also called Online business license Dubai. In old days the formation of a company were requiring the best local market; in the initial phase they were looking to capture the local market and slowly go for the big markets. But now Internet help a lot in connecting people with each other’s; from different part of the world to do business as well as they do the payment online with the help of credit & debit card; and delivery of goods became so easy and so on.
Everything has change in a very fast way through internet as we can take the example of online business license Dubai which is focusing on online business; and it is leading your future business to success. The E commerce trade license Dubai plays a great role towards the online shopping; which is very fruitful for the people and carry a lot of benefits.
Why Online business license Dubai
Dubai has made major hard work to become s an e-commerce hub; and according to a study carried out by Dubai Media City base Madar Research Group in late 2002; was at that time on a par with top European Union states in basic online services.
Online business license Dubai become popular with the growth of social media and awareness of internet for business. People of UAE are keen to purchase through Internet.
E-commerce license in UAE is a hot selling license. According to a survey by MasterCard that 42 per cent of UAE shop keeper accessed the internet for online shopping in the year 2012 and now it is more than 55%.
And also one main reason of online business license Dubai is the interest of SMEs in this type of business; they are using the Internet which is using for marketing; interactions and sales with suppliers as well as customers.
Online business license Dubai will allow you to build up a brand online; and distribute it over Internet. This will allow you to grow customer base on the internet.
Experience of E Commerce Trade License Dubai
The trend of e-commerce is not different in Dubai. E commerce trade license Dubai is a road for e-tailing for new players. PayPal is highly leading in the GCC. In fact, the value of e-commerce related transactions, according to Arab Advisors Group in the Middle East is about $11 billion per year. We expect the online space to continue and flourish due to the growth of internet in the region and enhancements in security of transactions, logistics, payment execution and speed of technology.
For the customer, certain things remain the same regardless of whether the talk is about online or offline selling. Consumers still want to buy stylish products at great prices, they still value good service, and they continue to desire brands that understand their life interests. The Consumers are always purchasing through a series of online and offline channel; and it is greatly increasing. They share information Online, where they validate their friend’s choice, research, learn and develop a point of view regarding the products. They often look at the product, comparing it with other brands and linking it with others too.
The consumers after these experiences take a final decision of purchasing by keeping in view the future of brand, so the decision comes after a detail consideration. How to find the right strategy for the online versus so offline dynamic for future brands and e-tailors will be a key to the success.
Setting up an online business in Dubai | how to start online business in UAE
If your business is existing one or you are planning for Setting up an online business in Dubai; but you may not be having an idea that how to start online business in UAE. So we are going to give you some tips (It is a mandatory requirement for any person who is looking for Setting up an online business in Dubai).
If you want to start your e commerce business in UAE; and want to create your online store today; then there are two main scenarios. You can build an in-house solution, which will take approximately three months depending on your capabilities and it will required a cost of roughly US $6,000. If you can opt for a custom made solution from a design agency it will take around five months, which will typically cost around US $10,000.
Following are the step for Setting up an online business in Dubai.
E-commerce license in UAE
There are two main areas where you can apply for E-commerce license in UAE.
1) You will require a License from the Department of Economic Development (DED) to form an e commerce business in UAE.
2) The license you will be acquiring from the relevant free zone authority; if you are looking to establish within a free zone at UAE.
The type of license issued will depend on the nature of your e commerce business in UAE
Office space for E-commerce license in UAE
The space of office is depending upon the nature of your business. Dubai-based company legally bound that they must have physical office space.
Register a domain name for E-commerce license in UAE
There are two choices for domain name registration; either you want a hosted solution or a self-hosted solution about the cost on the software. The differences in between the two are as following:
- Hosted: they are normally offering the website hosted for a monthly payment. It depends on your paid plan it would include features too. It will be more expensive as due to more features. But as far as servers, maintenance, backups etc is concern so you shouldn’t be worried about it.
- Self-Hosted:For self-hosted solution you must have a hosting provider, and you must keep it simplified. Where it means that you would require little code knowledge. But you won’t pay extra fee for it as the software could be free.
We can take an example of a great hosted solution is WordPress; You can start for Free and once you get start your company you can upgrade it to a paid plan. This will give you enough time to get ready before you pay.
Start designing your store for e commerce business in UAE
If you are going with In-house solutions; then you will require hiring a designer. Who will typically charge you about US $1,500 over a period of one month? On the other hand, an agency may charge slightly more- US $3000 to $4000 over period of one month.
Set up a payment gateway for e commerce business in UAE
To provide a good method for the customers to pay you online; all you require to do is to sign up for a merchant account; that is with a one of the payment processors available for e commerce business in UAE. If you are aiming to take in the Middle East and North Africa are credit cards; Skirl, PayPal and Gate2Play offer credit card integration.
Your developers will need to install the API within three weeks; that is after signing up for a merchant account and receiving an API. Whether done in-house or using an agency, it will normally cost you $1000.
Integrate your E commerce trade license Dubai with a logistics solution
Sign up for a merchant account with a logistics company like UPS; Aramex, FedEx or DHL to start shipping to your customers. Install it on your platform, once you receive the API. This is an essential foot step even at the time of selling to a local market. This will take your E commerce trade license Dubai to the next level. Choosing a well-known shipping courier also increases your credibility and willingness of customer to buy.
A merchant account approval shouldn’t take more than 48 hours. Your internal team or agency could take round about a week to connect it to your store.
Add products to the store of online business license Dubai
Once the structure is set up of your online business license Dubai; you need to work on some of the most difficult aspects of the site. That is uploading products, shaping and categorizing them how to create recommendations. Receiving this set up can take about 20-40 days.
Import and export requirements for e commerce business in UAE
The business must be register with one of the ports and customs authority; so that to receive an importer’s code. if you are importing products from abroad; and selling them using online business license Dubai to the market of UAE. A customs duty is applicable (often 5%) on goods being import to UAE. If they are selling their products or services within the free zone or outside the country; then a free zone business is not liable for customs duties. However, the customs duty has to be paid and a local commercial agent has to be arrange; if they are selling to the UAE market (outside the free zone).
It is compulsory for every investor in Dubai to renew their Trade License on annual basis. According to the UAE rules the license is a legal certificate that allows an investor to engage in the events list within the license. But here is a question that how to do a trade license renew in Dubai; you should not be worry as Shams Consultant is there to help you; that is in all legal matter; so that you can concentrate on your core business.
If you are doing business in Dubai with a valid trade license then trade license renewal in Dubai is one of the most important tasks. Getting a business license renewal could be a long process in Dubai; if you are not use too with the method of renewal; then it will be a difficult task. Delay in applying for the Dubai trade license renewal has some serious impacts; including freezing all of your business activities, may ban your business license as well as levies penalty.
Without renewing the Trade License no one can carry out any business in Dubai. It also offers that you can change your sponsor as well as business address; if it need during the renewal of Dubai trade license. Shams Consultant is there to assist you in the process of your trade license renewal in Dubai. We will also send you timely reminders when the renewal of your license is due.
Shams Consultant can help you in Dubai for all your legal matters; as we have extensive experience and deep knowledge of local business; which enable us to understand the uniqueness and important needs of your business. There for we are in position to recommend the best possible options that how to ensure the smooth running of your business with minimum hassles and risks.
Shams Consultant is provide services for Dubai trade license renewal; that is from start till the end. In fact it is one of our core services provide your trade license renewal in Dubai timely and efficiently.
Documents for a normal Trade License Renewal in Dubai:
- The Tenancy Contract & Ejari is requiring for normal trade license renewal in Dubai.
- A form must be type for Renewal of normal Dubai trade license.
- Passport copy of all the Business Partners are requiring for normal trade license renewal in Dubai.
Dubai Trade License Renewal for Branch of a Foreign Company
- To renew the license for a branch of a foreign company Original Certificate of Good Standing is required to be provide (issued by the Registrar of Companies in which jurisdiction the parent company is incorporated to ensure existence and continuity of the parent company) [copy will be accepted if notarized].
- The Copy of the valid Lease Agreement is required under the Branch Company name.
- Copy of the Fee Receipt is also required for the renewal of foreign company branch at Dubai.
Dubai Trade License Renewal for Branch of a UAE Company
- A copy of valid Trade License of the parent company; is requires for renewal of trade license in Dubai.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) is requiring from the concern Authority; (if applicable) for the renewal of a UAE company branch.
- The Copy of the valid Lease Agreement under the Branch Company name should be provide.
- For the renewal of branch of UAE company a Copy of Fee Receipt shall be provide.
How to renew trade license in Dubai
A company can renewed their license in three simple steps by choosing the several online and offline portals of the DED, these steps are as following.
Tenancy contract for Dubai trade license renewal
It is important to know that your tenancy contract is valid from the date of application till three months. Make sure you have properly checked your tenancy contract; before you can apply for the trade license renewal. If your tenancy contract is not valid it this time then no need to be worries; you can process its renewal as well, as these are very important for license renewal. But please make sure that the tenancy must be attest from the EJARI. Dubai company must go prior for the renewal process of their tenancy contract before submitting renewal application of their trade License in Dubai.
Submit application for Dubai trade license renewal
At Second stage of trade license renewal in Dubai; Shams Consultant, on behalf of your company will handles and submit application; along with all required documents. We will insure that the documents submitted are correct from all aspects; and we will also insure that it will not take your valuable time.
Payment voucher for Dubai trade license renewal
The third and final step for the renewal of trade license in Dubai is to receive voucher of payment and make the payments. Shams Consultant facilitates the process of payment on behalf of the company at the Gov’t service centers. There are two condition for receiving payment voucher; If there is separate office space; then you will be receive voucher within 3 to 4 days. If the office space is share between 2 or more companies; then it will take up to 7 days.
You will receive a renew license as soon as you make the payment; at this stage you will be able to take your license.
Renew Trade License Online
An online portal has been launch recently where companies can renew their trade licenses online. However it requires the owners of company to setup prior accounts for the renewal. The owners of the company can create online account. The portal also has the option for the owners to make online payment; but please note that the register payment account must be with the title of the owner name; in the online portal company.
The procedure mentioned above is for simple renewal; the process is different for renewing your license under a new sponsor or new tenancy in Dubai.
Note: A copy of the trade license of the parent company is require; that is for branch of UAE, GCC, Free zone and foreign companies. You will receive a payment voucher or a transaction number upon submitting the required documents; that you will use as a reference whenever you pay.
You will have to pay AED 200 monthly as fine after expiry date; the license must be renew before its expiry date.
Dubai is one of the fast emerging states in the UAE. It has always attraction for foreign investor to set up their foundation in Dubai. It is because of their low tax system; investors enjoy full security and repatriation of profit as well as capital; and a stable economy. But still some of the investors are hesitating due to the rule (51% share) of local sponsor for commercial license. Dubai professional license permit 100% foreign owner ship; and also most importantly a local service agent is requires in place of local sponsor to set up a professional license in Dubai.
We provide to our client the setup of professional license Dubai; which is one of the core services in UAE. A UAE national is requiring for Professional license in Dubai; who will act as a local service agent (LSA) and he will not hold any share in the company; he has no role but he will assist company in obtaining professional license, labor card and visa etc. And more importantly for a professional company there is no minimum capital requirement in Dubai.
Professional license in Dubai
If you have more than one partner in a professional license in Dubai; then such company will be called a civil company. It can only perform professional activity and all the partners; that is who are involve in the venture must be having professional degree in their specific field. A foreign company can be consider as partner in a Professional license Dubai as long as they are tie up in the same line of activity in home country.
Note: – Any sort of trading in Professional license Dubai are not allowed and secondly you cannot purchase nor sales any goods; Third There is no room for transport, finance and banking etc. While You can enjoy to perform activities like Artisans, Businessmen Service, IT services, printing and Publishing; Event Management, Consultations, Training, Computer Graphic Design Services, security services, typing and as photocopying; web design, repairing and as furnishing; document clearing, saloon and as well as spa.
Features of Professional License Dubai
- Expat is allow to enjoy 100% ownership
- National of UAE will be your local service agent.
- No one even the local service agent LSA will not hold any share in the company
- LSA will not have any direct association in the business of company.
- The local service agents will be paid on yearly basis.
- Only professional activities are allowed to be performed by the company.
Documents required for Professional License UAE
- For obtaining professional license in Dubai there is form which you need to filled and submit.
- To provide the Copies of Passport by the entire share holder.
- To provide the Jinsiya copy of Local Partner
- Sponsor has to issue No Objection certificate (NOC); if the expat is already on a employment visa and secondly if the share holder is on a visit visa then UID number is required.
- There are some activities which require approval in advance from concerned departments (e.g. Municipality, RTA, National Media Council etc.)
What we offer for professional license UAE
There are few things which are explained about such type of license. This is the time to mention, that what we can offer you for professional license in UAE. Now for professional company formation we are able to manage the whole process. It includes consolidate business plan and strategic inputs:
- Consult the concern departments for getting approvals as well as permissions from these departments
- To Prepare Partnership agreements as well as MOA
- Identification of a trusted as well as qualified local service agent for sponsorship
- To provide assistance in the opening of bank accounts
- Provision of assistance to find suitable office premises and location
- To guide how to handle other documentation and formalities
Process of professional license Dubai
Following are the procedure for getting a professional license in Dubai
Name reservation for Dubai professional license
First step in the process of obtaining a Dubai professional license is Name Reservation. It can be done from any Tasheel Centre.
Documents requires: passport copy of any one of the partners and proposed list of names.
Getting Initial approval for professional license in Dubai
At this stage you need to take an initial approval from DED; The (BR1) form should be filling from typing center; also get signature of the partners for submission of documents.
Documents requires: Name Reservation Certificate, Passport copies of partners also BR1 Form; as well as NOC from sponsor for expat partner who already holds Employment Visa. Visit visa or Tourist Visa holder can attach his or her visa copy too.
NOTE: It is important to consult external departments for some activities; as it will require special approval from those external departments. You need to take these approval before you go for the initial approval.
For example; financial institutions as well as Banks are requiring approval from the Central Bank of the UAE. Approval is requires for manufacturing activity from the Ministry of Finance and Industry. Insurance companies as well as other such agencies need approval from Insurance Authority in UAE. You need approval for Contracting as well as Building Maintenance and some other activities from Municipality. Approval from the Ministry of Health is required for Pharmaceutical and medical products. Approval is requiring for vehicle rental activities as well as for transportation from Road and Transport Authority.
Also for activities like Printing, publishing and advertising you requires approval from National Media Council; Also approval is requires from Dubai Maritime City for activities like Cargo Clearing, Canal dredging contracting, Cargo packaging and Fishing cages manufacturing. For Activities like Travel as well as tourism approval is requiring from and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) and Department of Tourism. Need an approval from Dubai Sports Council for Gymnasium Club activity. Approval is also requires from Environment Protection Section of Dubai Municipality for awnings and Tents and as well as for Tarpaulin manufacturing.
Create MOA for Professional license Dubai
It is very important to Prepare LLC Agreement (MOA) with the assistance of a legal translator and its attestation from Notary Public. If the agreement is in Arabic then you need a Legal translator stamp. Attestation of agreement with Local Service Agent and Partnership Agreement must be requires; that is if the firm is a Civil Company. If the firm is a sole setup with 100% expat owner ship; then in such case it is important that to attest the Local Service Agent Agreement. If the firm is a Sole Establishment with 100% UAE national ownership, than there is no need of court Agreement.
Create a Tenancy Contract for Professional license Dubai
In this step of professional license in Dubai you need to create a tenancy contract of the office or shop. Also you need to get approval for Tenancy contract from Municipality.
Documents required: (BR1) form, Name Reservation Certificate, Initial Approval, Tenancy Contract and EJARI Registration. Planning Section of the department will put a seal of approval on back side of the BR1 form.
Submit for final Approval
At this stage you have to Submit the attested LLC Agreement (one original copy); also BR1 form, Name Reservation Certificate, Initial Approval, External approval (if any); as well as Tenancy Contract, EJARI Registration Certificate, passport copies of partners; and also NOC for partners (if any), at any branch of DED. The voucher of Payment will be issue at the same time or you can take print from website. You have to pay the payment at the counter and get the license. You can also pay by using the Credit Card or Direct Debit through DED website after issue the payment voucher.
Professional License cost in Dubai
|Professional License Fees||AED 600|
|Service Agent Fees||AED 700|
|Market Fees (5% of your shop/office rent) amount varies depends on tenancy amount||AED 2000|
|Service Improvement Fees (Professional)||AED 150|
|Administrative Service Fees||AED 350|
|Government Cultural Fees||AED 10|
|Trade Name Advertisement Fees||AED 350|
|Trade Name Fees (Non Arabic). No need to pay this amount If the name is full Arabic. Dh2000 extra fees for words like Emirates, Gulf, International, Abbreviation. Maximum Trade Name Fees: Dh3000||AED 3000|
|Public Waste related service fees||AED 2000|
|Partner Accommodation Fees (Dh500 for each expatriate Partner). If any of the partner paid his accommodation fees with any other license, you can approach DED to remove his fees after get issued the Payment Voucher||AED 1000|
|Local Fees – Professional License||AED 150|
|Total License cost (approximately)||AED10310|
Dubai is a city of opportunities; in which each opportunity open a gate for another one. There are a large number of expat in Dubai for either business or for job; mostly both husband and wife are working professional; and disparity looking for someone to take care of their children. Which bring their attention toward a maid or nursery; but to have your own maid is a difficult job; because you have to full fill a few requirement; and also you have to be liable for her visa residence and so on. There for most of the people prefer nursery for their children; because they not only take care of the children; but also provide nursery education. So babysitting license in Dubai is also one of the high demand licenses.
There are two areas for setting up a nursery in Dubai; one is Dubai main land and other is Dubai free zones. So for both of these nursery license in Dubai; there are two different authorities to issue a nursery license in Dubai. Ministry of social affairs is handling babysitting license in Dubai main land; and KHDA is responsible for babysitting license in Dubai Free zones. To register nursery license in Dubai; you should be ready to bring about all health, safety, quality and educational requirements.
How to start a daycare business in Dubai | Procedure to start a daycare
There are a number of steps in Ministry of social affairs for setting up a nursery in Dubai. These steps will take some time to complete; especially when it reached to the point where you will take approval for your location. A municipality as well as a Civil Defense will be involved; and it will take fairly lengthy time to get your location approval. And same time you have to be ready to present detailed educational, operational and financial plan for the venture. Only then ministry of social affairs will grant you approval; and will forward you to Department of Economic Development of Dubai to start official registration there.
Our suggestion is to be prepare for a lengthy process and before starting of setting up a nursery in Dubai. Please look around for a suitable location; do not forget to prepare a traditional budgeting. Of course you will make good money; when your babysitting license in Dubai start running in full capacity; but you have to be ready to spend a reasonable amount to get there.
Babysitting license in Dubai
- Activity Code : 801001
- Activity Group : Nursery
- License Type : Professional
- Activity Description: Nursery license in Dubai is allowed to take care of the children while their parents are absent.
|Terms and Conditions||Requested By|
|Nursery license in Dubai is subject to Dubai Municipality rules and regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.||Dubai Municipality (Department of Health and Public Safety)|
Requirement of nursery license in Dubai
- The location of nursery license in Dubai must be in a silent place; that is away from noise and pollutions.
- The wall of the building should be built with concrete; and also the use of port cabins or wooden cabins are not allow for nursery.
- The use of asbestos are not allowed for nursery license in Dubai.
- Any maintenance work for a nursery licence in Dubai must be performed after the official working hours.
- Proper maintenance for the nursery, the tools and toys should be maintained.
- Make sure that all electric powers are safe and properly close.
- Broken electrical wires must be changed.
- Do not over load the electrical power sockets.
- Protect wires and electrical links to avoid damage, chances of accidents and to avoid falls.
Rooms and Classrooms for nursery licence in Dubai
- Ventilation and light should be enough. Also floors, walls and ceilings should be free from defects. Also floors must be either ceramic or marble.
- For nursery licence in Dubai each window should have fine wire mesh to prevent bugs.
- There must be 1sq.meter of space for each child.
- Furniture must be in a good form; as well as suitable to the age of the child.
- The use of the chalks is not allows in nursery licence in Dubai
- Children should be separated based on their age as the following:
- 45 days – 6 months.
- 6 months – 1 year.
- 1 year – 2 years.
- 2 years – 3 years.
- 3 years – 4 years.
- Nurseries should be providing with proper cots / beds for children.
The activity hall for babysitting license in Dubai
- A proper hall with suitable toys must be providing for children activities.
- Toys must be large and hard to swallow.
- Toys must be consistent with high standards and are well suited with the requirements of DM.
- It is not allow using toys that contain magnets or high levels of electromagnetic energy (EMF).
- The toys must not create any risk to the babies (such as sharp parts, risky bends or high temperature, etc.).
- For babysitting license in Dubai the toys must be clean, sterilize and store properly.
- Toys should be check from time to time to insure its safety.
Play grounds for nursery license in Dubai
- Suitable, safe as well as in the shade outside playing areas must be provided.
- Shrill portions and edges must be enclose.
- All toys must be free from any defects.
- Also the toys must suit the age group of children in the nursery license in Dubai.
- Playground must be clean as well as sterilize regularly.
- If ball house is available; both the house as well as balls must be clean and purified on a regular basis. And also a cleaning record must be maintain.
Public joint stock company meaning
A Public Joint Stock Company UAE can be defining as. A company whose capital share is split into negotiable shares of the same value; also the partners in the company are liable only to the degree of his or her share; in the share capital of the company. Public Joint Stock Company UAE can also be defining as: any organization in which a UAE public body holds any share in the capital. According to the Commercial Companies Law a minimum of AED 10 million (10,000,000); share capital is requires for a Public Joint Stock Company UAE.
The twenty five per cent (25%) of share capital of PJSC Dubai must be establish on subscription. In addition, fifty one per cent (51%) of shares of PJSC Dubai must be hold by the UAE national; and a minimum of fifty five per cent (55%) of shares of Public Joint Stock Company UAE must be open to the general public.
This type of a company needs a minimum of 10 founding members; with the exception of in cases where the government entity is involved. It is essential for a foreign company to know that anyone who signs the initial MOA will be considered as a founding member and hence will be liable for the share of the company. The Board of Directors of Public Joint Stock Company UAE must have a minimum of three; and no more than twelve board members. The board chairman, as well as a majority of the board member must be UAE nationals. UAE businesses involving banking, insurance or investment of funds on behalf of third parties must take the form of a public joint stock company.
Documents requires for Public joint stock company UAE
- An application form type for the license.
- Initial Approval certificate (Original).
- A reservation of trade name (Original).
- Copies of valid UAE ID Cards of every Partner.
- A valid passport copy of each of the partner.
- Copy of the family book (Jinsiya) of every UAE citizens.
- Also a valid lease contract copy is requires for PJSC Dubai.
- A copy of the trade license or commercial register; if the shareholder is legal entity that is if it is a company.
- A copy of the signatures duly certified by the Notary Public.
- The approval from the Minister of Economy, to form this company.
- Also a copy of the MOA suitably certified by the Notary Public.
- An approved photo copy of the trade name sign board; which conveys the calligrapher signature, seal and board sizes.
- An approval from the Executive Council to setup this company.
- No objection letter from the capable authorities; in situation that the activity may not be operating except with an authorization from the capable authorities.
- A certificate from one of the banks working in the country; which shows that the share capital has been deposited for PJSC Dubai.
- A copy of the registration certificate from the Ministry of Economy.
Conditions for JPSC Dubai
- Finding the approval of the Managerial Council, prior to the issuance of the Initial approval. And after the approval of the trade name
- Founding member will not be less than 10 members.
- There must be at least 3 members of the Board of Directors; and shall not go beyond 12 members for any JPSC Dubai.
- Share capital of this type of a company shall not be less than AED 10 Million.
- All documents shall be in Arabic. Documents in foreign languages must be translate into Arabic from a legal translator; and also it should by duly certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Embassies; for companies incorporated abroad.
- The age of the partners must be at least 21 years for a JPSC Dubai.
- The License Application Form shall be giving in to by the concerned partners or by a legally authorized representative.
- All the documents must have an electronic copies. And also the verification of the originals will be requires.
Share capital of Public joint stock company Dubai
The share capital of a public joint stock company Dubai is consisting of shares of the same small value. All shares in the share capital have equal rights as well as equal obligations. The shares of a public joint stock company Dubai are freely moveable. But remember that 51% of the shares of JPSC Dubai must be hold by UAE nationals; or company only owned by UAE local person. Also, the owner must retain their share for a period of two year after listing. The JPSC Dubai may not issue bearer shares. A public joint stock company may issue public debentures. And also note that the value of the debentures must not exceed the capital. All the rights of debenture holders in respect of a single issue must be equal. Debentures may also be changeable into shares of the company.
The basic rights of any shareholder in Public joint stock company UAE
Shareholders have the following basic rights:
- Each shareholder in a Public joint stock company uae; has the right to vote in the annual general assembly in the election of directors;
- Shareholders have the right to transfer their shares;
- Also shareholders have the right to share in the profits of the company.
HR consultancy license in Dubai allows you to involve in the delivery of services; that is in the field of recruitment, improving efficiency of staffing; organizational development as well as creating of HR polices. Under HR consultancy license in Dubai you can perform task which will facilitate the organization. In the field of training to their staff; provide training to managerial staff; you can set goal for the organization. You can advise on the structure and design of the organization.
- Selection of staffs to places management team; and also you can hire other staff for a firm.
- Review current processes of organization for any pros and cons.
- You can refine the HR policy of an organization; which is base on the information gathered from the firm.
- You can also carry out the motivation program for the staff,
- HR consultancy license in Dubai; allow conducting the programs for development and training of staff.
- Define the overall Road Map
- Communicate the project objectives clearly
- Involve senior leadership since beginning
- Staffs policies of the related rules and guidelines
- Employee Hand book on subjects; such as working hours, holidays, leave of absence etc.
- Also job analysis and assessment of the job
- Assessment process focus on valuing the content of each job; and on the bases of that define the salary of each position.
- Helps to plan future work force and demand for new workers
- Eliminate imbalances in the organization
- Help to put up with creative skills
- Select, organize, and align goals and objectives for an organization; and determine the percent achieved towards an objective
HR consultancy license in Dubai
- Activity Code : 741406
- Activity Group : Consultancy -D- management, information and marketing
- License Type : Professional
Activity Description: HR consultancy license in Dubai allow the firms; to prepare studies and consultancy concern with manpower planning; as well as it enable the firms to improve its performance from side to side; by studying their problems which come across with employee. These problems may be technical, psychological or interactive. The process of HR consultancy license Dubai involves studying the problem; and then search for the correct solution by means of advising, reports, consulting; as well as designing of expert and executive programs. And also to propose the suitable training to get rid of the employee problems; so that to enhance their performance.
HR consultancy license Dubai is not allowed to conduct field surveys and questionnaire; before taking approval from the capable authority. It is also not allow exercising labor hiring and employment brokerage; or doing a temporary employment, or a related field. A bachelor degree in Business Administration or Economics is needed to get this license; along with three years hands on experience.
Activity of Dubai HR consultancy license
You can perform the following main activity through Dubai HR consultancy license.
Organizational Structures activity of HR Consultancy Company
The structure of an organization explains; how activities such as task allocation, direction as well as supervision are heading for; that is on the way to get the common structural goal. Planning an organization structure brings with it serious thinking to guarantee the right step of position with policy; staying true to organization design values and handling the changing ideas of the business owner within the organization. It is essential that the organizational focus stay true to the plan and the organization design principles derive from the policy.
HR Strategy & Roadmap Activity of Dubai HR consultancy license
Dubai HR consultancy license allow you to work with the Enterprise; so that to make them Understand their tactical Goals and explain them into key HR initiatives. You can make simpler the combination of HR solutions used by the company; and allows organization of worker centric data. Hence, the solution allows the firm to use diverse set of HR and Not HR segments while having consistent and clear data.
Employee Hand book Activity of Dubai HR consultancy license
An employee hand book is an important tool for employee as well as employer; because it defines HR Policies and Procedures. The Employee Hand book helps to inform employees about the policies, procedures, attitude and benefits of the employment. An employee hand book also forms a clearly defined working relationship; and also helps to avoid any legal action between employee and employer. The hand books are plan to deliver user-friendly, up to date and correct info about the rules and guide lines which apply to employment.
Defining Job Descriptions Activity of HR consultancy license Dubai
It is very important duty of HR consultancy license Dubai to define a job description; because every firm wants to have a written job description; which exactly reflects the employee current everyday job duty. Job analysis is the method of collecting, observing and reading data about the tasks and responsibilities. It normally includes chasing an employee duties and the length of each task; noting the employee execution of his or her job; talk to the employee, managers and others who work together with the employee; and matching the job to other jobs in the same section and job grade or job family.