How to start a rent a car business in uae
Dubai is an ideal place for travel and tourism. Many tourists who visit Dubai and even some of the residents who live in Dubai and have a working visa; It find out that they use rent a car in Dubai; as it is more practical option than using a taxis or public transport. So this open an opportunity in the field of rent a car business in Dubai. Rent a car license in Dubai is one of the demanding licenses among the expat. And it is also popular because it facilitates visitor, expat residence as well as local Emirati.
Dubai is a city that is best expert on wheels; the city is planned for cars, most major roads are keeping up in superb condition and the signage; especially in Dubai, is well planned and easy to follow. A part from the practice of driving on Dubai clean; wide roads there are several other benefits to renting a car here:
Scope of a Rent a car License in Dubai
Demand for a rent a car license in Dubai is increase over the fast few year; the Following are the main scope of the rent a car license in Dubai.
Rent a car business setup in Dubai is a handy business. Because Dubai Taxi are very expensive; if you hire a taxi for one day it will cost you 10 times more than renting a car; from rent a car business Dubai. So hiring a taxi for one day can make a dent in your whole travel budget.
Dubai has a number of other travel options; like public transport; that is bus and metro train. But still it does not cover all the key areas of Dubai city; and is not always reliable and are available only in day time. Although with the starting of Dubai Metro system in 2009; the transport of Dubai has reformed dramatically. But still it need to extend their reach to some of the more far off zone of the city; also it only available for travel within Dubai.
Rent a car business setup in Dubai is also on a peak; because it is very time consuming to us a public transport for travelling between the cities; so in this case hiring a car empower you to visit nearby emirates such as Sharjah and Abu Dhabi with relative comfort.
Starting a car rental business is also a handy business; because most of the small medium as well as large companies prefer to rent a car for its outside work; that is for each of their driver to deliver documents and items; or for their consultant to meet the client on the client site.
Starting a car rental business is also a profitable business; because most of the locals and expat are passionate to drive a luxury car; but only a few can afford to buy it. So most of the time people rely on rent a car business in Dubai to drive their dream car. A Rent a car license in Dubai will enable you to provide luxury car for a rent; that is for a short or long term to the residence of a UAE.
Rent a car license in Dubai also a demanding one; because most of the local and expat residence of UAE love to go for desert safari, hell stations; knocking and exploring wadis and find to see the nature. For these trips they need an off road car (4 wheel drives). So everyone taking a 4 wheel drive for these trips from rent a car business setup in Dubai.
Rent a car license in Dubai | Rent car business setup Dubai
- Name: Car Rental
- Activity Code: 711105
- Activity Group: Car rent and passenger transport
- License Type: Commercial
- Activity Description: Rent a car license in Dubai enable a firm to rent auto mobiles for short periods of time; that is without drivers, to people who do not have their own car. Also travelers who are out of town; or owners whose care are damage or destroy in incident; and are waiting for the repair.
Rent a car business setup in Dubai
The scope and popularity of rent a car business setup in Dubai can be measures; from the number of rent a car company; which are operating in Dubai. There are hundreds of rent a car business in Dubai available for car hire in Dubai; some of them are larger international corporations such as Hertz, Avis, Dollar and Budget rent a car; while the majority are smaller, locally owner rental companies. But it does not mean that market is saturated in this business. Have more players in the market also show the worth of this business.
The number of businesses in Dubai and in UAE is increase every year; every month more than 500 companies are setup in UAE; which open a gate for new job vacancies; for expat to work in these companies. Which also increase the demand for setting up a recruitment agency in Dubai. For recruitment license Dubai the gov’t support by allowing the License for a private employment agency Law in 2011; also known as MR 1283, issued by the Ministry of Labor.
The holder of Recruitment license Dubai is allowed to place work force in stable job positions; that is in the other companies and have the same role as the employment business program in Dubai. The main role of the holder of the recruitment license in Dubai; is to help new expat to place them in a suitable position.
Setting up a recruitment agency in Dubai
In order to open recruitment agency in Dubai you need to apply for a recruitment license Dubai; which is professional license. This type of a license enables your company to perform an agent activity between employer and employee. In this type of a license you are allow to store data of the employee and employer and match them; whenever an employer need to hire an employee for this recruitment agency in Dubai. Recruitment license Dubai must be renew yearly. One of the specifications of the recruitment license in Dubai is that only UAE nationals can apply for it; and also its manager must be a UAE national. The new UAE law also states that agencies must inform the Ministry about any variations made within the agency. The Dubai employment agency is also required to have a registered address. Expat are only allows to start recruitment agencies in Dubai free zones.
Recruitment license Dubai
The gov’t of UAE allows a natural person or a corporate person to run a recruitment agency; that is in one of the following form.
- Brokerage agency
- Temporary recruitment agency
Brokerage agency is work like a middle name between employees and employers; or it work like a PROs and to exchange contractual and employment situations on their behalf; whether this leads to a work relation or otherwise. This type of agency will not be the part of such a work relation; which establish between employee and employer. The main activity of such agency is to collect and keep the data about workers; and also keep the record of available job with employer. It will store the worker applications and any other information; so that to provide it to the employer when it is requires.
Temporary recruitment agency works like an employer; and recruit a labor which is then to be available for a third party (User). The third party may be a natural person or corporate person; in order to perform a job or service under control and the supervision of the User. In this case, the agency becomes an Employer with direct business link with the concerned labor. The agency are allow to hire the labor from outside of the country as well as from inside of the country.
Documents required to open a Recruitment license in Dubai
As we mention that there are two types of recruitment license in Dubai; that is brokerage and temporary employment licenses. The following documents are require for both of these licenses:
- A valid passport copy of the each shareholder.
- The family book copy of each of the shareholder.
- A copy of the ID card of the each owner.
- A copy of the trade name booking for the new trade license
- Certificate of good conduct or rehabilitation
- On paper and a sign acknowledgment from the applicant
- A sketch or a drawing of set up location
Cost of a recruitment license in Dubai
In order to get the recruitment license in Dubai; the candidate must have a clean criminal record; the fee for issuing a brokerage agency license is 50,000 Dhm. And also a bank guarantees AED 300,000. And if the investor want a temporary recruitment agency license; then the fee is Dhm 100,000; and also a bank guarantee AED 1,000,000.
A management consultancy license in Dubai enables a firm to provide assistance in management field. The work of management consultancy firm in Dubai is to work with clients and help them in their management field; and the work will be widely with ambitious business leaders; so that to convert their companies into sharper, smarter, better versions. If you are going to start management consultancy license in Dubai; then your client will be firm like government institutions; family own business, small and medium size companies; and as well as local and international group of companies located in MENA, mainly in the UAE.
In line with the rest the mission of management consultancy license in Dubai; is to help the management teams of the other organization to create such high levels of economic value for them; so that to overcome their problems in the organization. And most important they redefine their policies through a proper analysis. They always focus on fact and figure, not on just opinion. They start to define the right question; then dig deep into the numbers, and on the basis of that they provide the solution. A management consultancy firm in Dubai knows that helping an organization; to change their structure requires more than just a recommendation; It is not a simple task they try to put themselves in the clients shoes; so that to focus on practical actions.
Detail of Management consultancy license in Dubai
- Name : Management Consultancy
- Activity Code : 741405
- Activity Group : Consultancy -D- management, information as well as marketing
- License Type : Professional
Activity Description: This type of a license are allow to provide administrative consultancy; it allow to study the organizations to help them so that to improve their performance; through the analysis of existing organizational problems; and also allow to develop a business plan for the improvement of performance of the firm. It also allow for procedural engineering, laying out flow charts; and related documents circulation as well as internal policy formation. A management consultancy license in Dubai is also allows to restructure an organization; and also develop a strategic plan for them. It also allows for updating the work procedures of a firm; as well as designing a balance score cards for them.
But keep in mind that management consultancy license in Dubai is not allows to perform a field surveys; and questionnaire before getting approval from the capable authority. A Bsc degree is required in Business or in an Economics; along with three years hands on experience.
Activity of Dubai management consultancy license
You can perform the following main activity through Dubai management consultancy license.
Market Assessment activity of Dubai management consultancy license
Market assessment is an important task for many large and small as well as new companies. For any business assessment of a complex markets can be a scary job. Because it requires a strong local knowledge, as well as a wide range in-house knowledge base; and a verified method to assist the market. Only an experience Dubai management consultancy firm can do that and that’s why they become handy in such a situation.
Through Dubai management consultancy license you can work closely with the client’s management team; so that to evaluates client objectives, skills and assets, strengths as well as weaknesses; and identify global and economic trends, an industry framework, a regulatory environment, a competitive dynamics, technology trends, and suggestions for the client. The final outcome will be a road map for entering the market or enhancing saturation in the market including suggested modes of entry; like import, wholly owned venture, contract production, joint venture, and acquisition
Strategy Formation activity of Dubai management consultancy license
In view of the major global market chances as well as challenges, most of the companies are seeking to become “strategy focus organizations”. The most important point for them is not to have the ‘best strategy’ but an actual strategy that can be applied and executed successfully.
A Dubai management consultancy license holder can help in strategy formation. They assist the clients locally as well as globally to develop a strategy for them. They develop a full strategy that covers all four serious regions; that is a financial strategy that meets the owner prospects. A customer service strategy that helps achieve the fiscal goals; also an internal process strategy that confirms that client’s prospects are met; and a business strategy that ensures the organization shines in key procedures and in the delivery of the overall strategy.
Balance score card activity of management consultancy license in Dubai
The strategy formation and execution is always base on using the balanced score card (BSC) frame work. Globally, less than 10% of strategies are effectively implemented. The challenge most the firm face is to have a robust and balanced strategic management system. The BSC operationalizes the vision and builds a system of related goals; also targets, and creativities to help firm successfully implement their strategy. The score card can be drop down into business at operational levels to create an Enterprise Performance Management System. This is another expert area where a management consultancy firm can help his clients.
Business Process Innovation activity of management consultancy license in UAE
This is another vital area where a management consultancy license holder can assist the client. SMEs are now finding it more and more tough to improve profitability process or increase clients alone. Companies are putting a lot of effort to improve their performance and process; but they find that it takes too long; with very less success. Thus, many turn to management consultancy firm in Dubai to enhance their profitability by refining their working competence and please their customer experience. And why not so; because only management consultancy firm in Dubai know how to innovate the business processes; and improve the performance of the organization.
Service Excellence activity of management consultancy license in Dubai
Global data shows that 50% of customers are lost by companies in 5 years. Holding a profitable client and finding new ones is the core of any positive business strategy today. With a more and more competitive market; client also demand more bespoke and high service levels. It is very simple math Client and services are directly depending on each other. If you are going to open a management consultancy license in Dubai; then you have to focus on this activity as well. Most of the firm is run for the expert to help them in increasing their services level. A management consultancy license in Dubai can perform the following main task to improve the performance of a client.
- Customer segmentation
- Strategy Deployment Road map
- Customer contact analysis
- Technology assessment
- Customer Service Strategy Map
- Assessment of current customer service levels
- Best Practice bench marking using exclusive bench marking approach
- Development of a new Customer Service Strategy
Human Capital service of management consultancy license in Dubai
Human Capital service is another important service of management consultancy license in Dubai. They advise the clients on human resources change at every stage of their business. Select key areas in which they provide assistance are; HR strategy for human resource so that to focus on achieving business goals. Also provide enterprise design and Employee appointment.
Sharjah media city is situated in the state of Sharjah; which is the cultural capital of the UAE. It is also known as Shams free zone. Shams free zone was started in January 2017. The vision of Sharjah media city free zone is to be a world class free zone; that is for media and creativity in the UAE. The mission of Shams free zone is to make creative personal accessible; as well as stimulate business progress in the state. The Sharjah media city free zone community also look after an exciting bio network for revolution to live; learn and as well as co-create.
Sharjah media city free zone stand as a world class free zone hub for innovation; Shams free zone create the standard for service; so that to give support to those who is wishing to start and setup their business; with expert conveniences for the creative as well as media productions. A Sharjah media city free zone offers smart new services; that is together with a full community with focus approach. This free zone brought countless value on local content and raises the spirits of entrepreneur from inside this blooming community.
The mission of Shams free zone company formation is to create a creative private enterprise available to all ambitious person; SMEs and established companies determined to grow their business both locally as well as globally. Shams free zone is a dynamic creativity that creates a solid link; that is with the brilliant persons which it attracts to the region. As an innovative advance intellectual community; it will motivate and form our world and celebrate it many successes; both individually and as well as in a group.
Benefit of Shams Free Zone Company Formation
Shams free zone is a newly born free zone and a new addition to the UAE free zones. It offers a wonderful package to set up company in this free zone. The cost effective and time efficient process creates shams free zone is the best choice for free zone company setup.
- Shams Free zone company formation offers 100% foreign ownership
- No need of Physical presence in the UAE; that is to set up your new company in the free zone
- Sham free zone company setup cost starting from AED 11,500
- It offers 0% import as well as 0% export duties. And it has 0% personal income tax
- It offers very easy processes for company formation and also for visa processing.
- NOC is not requires to set up a company in shams Free zone.
- No constraint on capital repatriation as well as on profit. 100% free transfer of funds
- It will issue company set up documentation in just 2 days.
- No paid up share capital as well as no annual audit needed; that is for the renewal of the company.
- No constraint on going to hiring new foreign employees
Type of Shams Free zone company formation
Sharjah media city free zone represents a harmless and advanced situation for shams free zone company formation. It offers so many benefits to foreign investors; such as 0% corporate, import as well as export taxes, in addition to other advantages. The UAE is well known trading hub in the world; which mainly boast non-oil zone that donates nearly 70% of the GDP; 45% of which is donated by Sharjah trading activities. Sharjah media city free zone demands to join the community of thousands of entrepreneurs; who have successfully started his business; and are now the parts of this blooming community.
Shams Free zone company formation as LLC
A Shams Free zone company formation LLC is an autonomous body; that is where the business structure splits the shareholders from the company. The liabilities of the company are restrict to the extent of the share of the shareholder. So the company asset is belonging to the company and is not the personal assets of the shareholders. This type of a company is Independent operating company. A Shams Free zone company setup LLC is allows getting a proper license; it also allow to obtain sponsor as well as employee visa. And the most important thing is it allows for opening a bank account.
Shams Free zone company setup as a branch
A branch company formation in Shams free zone is an entity which belongs to an existing company. All profits, benefits, gains and other revenues of the branch; will be the revenues and advantages as well as other returns of the parent company. Similarly, all the costs, all the expenses and all the debts of the branch; are costs of the parent company. Branch company formation in Shams free zone is allows getting a proper license; it also allow to obtain sponsor as well as employee visa. And the most important thing is it allows for opening a bank account
License for company formation in Shams free zone
There are three main type of a license allow in Sharjah Media City free zone.
Services license in Sharjah Media City free zone enable you for production as well as re-production; delivery of services and renovation. Service license is for those people who want to provide service to other businesses or individuals.
Trading license in Sharjah Media City free zone allows selling goods within Sharjah Media City free zone; or importing and exporting of goods outside the free zone. It includes all physical goods.
Industrial license is for those people who want to manufacture goods in free zone; or want to setup an industrial factory.
We are the register as well as approve consultant of Shams free zone. We can advise you the best solution to start your business in Sharjah Media City free zone. You can contact us via email and make a call today!
Now a day Dubai is one of the best tour destinations in the world. In fact it is one of the top 10 tour and tourism place. After all, there are so many resorts; constant climate, blue beach; antique architectural as well as fabulous modern buildings; all these thing to attract visitors. At this time let me add one more thing which is the most important aspect of rising of Dubai; that is, the gov’t of the Dubai makes a great efforts for the growth of the business in the region. Because of all these factors so many expat migrate to Dubai for business as well as for jobs; this lead a high demand in the field of food; and for restaurant license in Dubai.
How to open restaurant in Dubai
There are many people want to open restaurant in Dubai; but there are a few step need to be taken before starting any business. So you need to plan each and every step ahead of every single step. The steps start from how to open restaurant in Dubai; up to get a restaurant license in Dubai. We will discuss in this topic that what type of license; law and rules you need to follow for restaurant business setup in Dubai.
Opening a restaurant license in Dubai is a great fun. However, it needs more information and skills that you may be already have; or you may be keen to learn these skill. It is also a risky but having a good plan and a dedicate style will help you; that is to make your dream come true to set up your own restaurant license in Dubai. But remember that there will always be a lot of hard work; and as well as a few tears or even worse. The thing is to be tireless, to keep looking ahead and never think to create profit instantly. Because in Dubai there is a lot of key player in this type of a business. Following are the main key point you need to consider; before asking how to open restaurant in Dubai.
Make a restaurant business plan in Dubai
Before jumping in to the procedure and start the process; you will need to understand the key to the success; that is a proper business plan. Restaurant business plan in Dubai is a one of the key element in the setup process; it will tell you in advance that what sort of license you need for this kind of business; as well as what will be your target market; what area you need to select for your restaurant; how many staff you need; and also what sort of item will be in your menu. Also it will tell you about the local and state laws and regulations; as well as the certain inspection requirements you will need to satisfy. A restaurant business plan in Dubai should be in a proper document form. You would not be able to launch the small business without the proper plan.
The type of a restaurant license in Dubai
There are 5 main type of a license allow for this type of a business. Following is the detail of each of the restaurant license in Dubai.
Restaurant license in Dubai
- Activity Code: 552001
- License Type: Professional
- Activity Group: Restaurants and coffee shops
- Special Approval: This type of a license is subject to Dubai Municipality rules as well as regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.
Activity Description: It has includes restaurants equipped with the suitable installations; to prepare as well as serve food and also snacks inside; as well as various beverages for immediate consumption by the public.
Floating Restaurant license in Dubai
- Activity Code: 552012
- License Type: Commercial
- Activity Group: Tourism Activities
- Special Approval: This type of a license is subject to Dubai Municipality rules as well as regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.
Activity Description: It has includes ships, boats or yachts suitably equipped for dining on board; including serving the food and as well as beverages while the ship is anchoring or on entertainment cruise.
Mini Store and Restaurant license in Dubai
- Activity Code: 552014
- License Type: Commercial
- Activity Group: Restaurants and coffee shops
Activity Description: This type of a license allows restaurants furnish with the suitable installations; to prepare and as well as serve food and snacks inside in the restaurant. This type of a firms are allowed to sell some consumer goods such as; fresh preserved and canned food stuff, beverages, dairy and bakery products; as well as newspapers and magazines. The sale of such goods should not dominate the role of the restaurant.
Multi and Restaurant center
- Activity Code: 701019
- License Type: Professional
- Activity Group: Real estate
Activity Description: This type of a license includes a common area consist of several shops; design and furnish and also lease as a food vendors and coffee shops. Customers may take the food inside such vendors; or in surrounding a share common seating area.
How much money do i need to open a restaurant in Dubai?
The answer of this question; how much money do i need to open a restaurant in Dubai? Is depend on the concept of the business. The bigger your plan; the more you will need the funds. It also depends on the number of staff you will hire; the out let of the space; as well as on the interior of the space. It also depends on the menu. But roughly we can say that you can start it from 200,000.
Location for restaurant business setup in Dubai
Choosing a good location for your restaurant business setup in Dubai; will be important for your success. In order to get more customers you need to select area which has more customers for your type of menu. For example if you want to sell Indian or Pakistani food; then search for area where Indian and Pakistani people are living. And if you have an Arabic menu then you need to rent space in some Arabic community area.
In the first place Dubai is one of the best day tripper point in the world. In fact it is counted in the top 10 for tour and tourism. After all, there are impeccable settings for a resort trip; constant promising climate, blue beach; antique architectural memorials as well as fabulous modern buildings. At this time let me add one more thing which is the most important aspect of rising of Dubai; that is, the government of the UAE makes great efforts for the growth of the travel and tourism; as well as in entertainment industry. So, all these factors give an extra value to Dubai; and so make it a very attractive for the Dubai travel agency license; running of the tourist business.
Dubai is one of the world’s most attractive places on earth; it attracts more than 12 million visitors until 2016. Dubai travel agency license or travel agency license in Dubai; has a high demand in the market; because of corporate location, the tolerance of the native population; and because of very qualified personnel make Dubai the perfect place to open a travel agency in Dubai.
How to start a travel agency in UAE; how to start a travel agency in Dubai
First of all in the first place; let us to discuss the requirement for how to start a travel agency in Dubai. First you need to obtain the appropriate travel agency license in order to carry out any kind of business. Normally there are 3 type of Dubai travel agency license. To operate your travel agency business in Dubai you need to obtain one of the following licenses.
Open a travel agency in Dubai as an Inbound Tour Operator
This type of license allow a firm to arrange of the inbound tourist trips. It will enable you to services in the field of tourism within the country; It also include to arrange international conferences and as well as exhibitions. For this type of travel agency license in Dubai; need Dh 100,000 Permanent bank security in the name of DTCM. Also need an insurance policy for covering the risks that may meet tourism programs. The validity of the policy shall cover the total term of the license; and will finish one month following the license expiry date.
License Type: Tourism
Activity Code: 630412
Activity Description: This type of a license will allow a firm to organize local incentive tours; as well as tours for foreigners to attend conferences and event; it involves handling visas, transport and residence.
Open a Dubai travel agency license as an Outbound Tour Operator
This type of license allows a firm to arrange of the out bound trips. It will enable you to services in the field of tourism within the country; as well as outside of the country; It also include to arrange international conferences and as well as exhibitions. Insurance policy for covering the risks that may meet tourism programs. The validity of the insurance shall cover the entire term of the license; and will expire after the one month of the license expiry date. Dh 200,000 bank security in the name of DTCM.
Activity Code 630411
License Type: Tourism
Activity Description: Includes firms that organize and sell tourist programs abroad via travels and tourism agents.
Open a travel agency in Dubai as a Travel agent
In the first place this type of travel agency in Dubai; the Agents carry out selling of the air tickets outside the country; provide visa support to his clients. Also provide tourist accommodation to his clients, and organize guided tours; as well as transport services to his clients. It almost carry the same type of requirements as that are for other two type; with addition that the agent must provide an NOC; that is on behalf of the Department of civil aviation of the Emirate. To get NOC, a request letter in Arabic must be submit in the name of the local sponsor. Also along with The pass port copy of the local; and family book copy with fees at Dh 5425. Bank Guarantee: Dh 100000 bank security in the name of DTCM issued by any bank in Dubai.
Activity Code 630402
License Type: Tourism
Activity Description: It is use for selling air tickets to individuals; as well as to companies on behalf of the authorized agents. Also the role of these offices is restricted to seats reservation; issuing tickets in co-ordination with the agent; as well as carry out hotel booking and car rental related services.
Note that if you want to take all three activities; then total bank guarantee will be Dh 400,000.
Documents required to open a travel agency in Dubai
- In the first place application form must be fill; and must be submit along with all the documents
- Also passport copy of each of the expat applicant;
- Education as well as experience certificate of the Manager. 3 year experience certificate if he or she holds any bachelor degree; also if he or she have any Certificate in Travel and Tourism. 5 year experience certificate if the Manager holds only Secondary Certificate.
- Also a clean criminal record certificate regarding the owner and manager of a company;
- And also studies about the economic feasibility of the project.
- 30 square meter office space for each activity; as well as 90 square meter for all activities.
Travel agency license cost in Dubai
|DESCRIPTION||FEE in AED|
|Initial approval fee;||310|
|Trade Name Approval as well as Reservation.||660|
|Labor Card Fee.||2,500|
|Immigration card fee.||1000|
|PO Box as well as Company Stamp Fee.||900|
|Local Sponsor Fee.||10000|
|NET GRAND TOTAL AED.||27070 AED|
What is company liquidation in Dubai?
Company liquidation in Dubai means closing company in Dubai. It is simply the process in which company closes its operation; and therefore the assets and capital of the company is distributed among the shareholders. Or another word it is the process of cancellation of the trade license in Dubai.
Why we need cancellation of trade license in Dubai
Cancellation of trade license in Dubai is very important part of company closing in Dubai. There are three situations where Cancellation of trade license in Dubai becomes a compulsory thing.
- First Companies need to close if they are not earning enough; or when they do not have enough funds; also we can say that if their business is not running properly to continue their daily operations. And they are in a situation where they can’t pay their employees or they are unable to cover their debt.
- Second company liquidation in Dubai also becomes unavoidable; when a company commits a serious offense; or also in case of fraud and Dubai authority starts investigating; and finds some violations of rule and regulations. In this case they will get a legal notice; that is for closing company in Dubai. So in this case their normal operation will disturb. So company needs it to be close.
- The third case is when a trade license is expired; then you need to renew the license. But if you do not want to renew it then you have to close that license. Otherwise you will receive a lot of fine.
And by closing a company in Dubai we mean to Cancellation of trade license in Dubai. But note that once a license is closes; the same one cannot be re-activated. For trade license cancellation, you need to submit several documents; and also get approvals from the different gov’t and federal authority; but it depend on the type of business license you are holding.
Closing resources before closing company in Dubai
- A large part of closing company in Dubai deals with final payment for employees. The owners need to cancel their employees’ visas as well as their work permits; before closing company in Dubai. The employee cancellation can be done from both labor and immigration. As per UAE labor law; the owner of the business need to give their employees a two month paid notice period. In many cases, employees can keep their residency visas until the company trade license runs out.
- The second most important thing which needs to be close is it is utilities. It is also necessary to cancel any utilities; like cancelling your account with DEWA and Etisalat or du; so that to retrieve your deposits.
- The 3rd most important thing you need to close is the bank account of the company. You will be required to close any bank account associated with the company; and get a clearance latter from the bank.
- Office or warehouse leases will also have to be close; before closing company in Dubai.
What we offer for DED license cancellation or company liquidation in Dubai
- Preparation of Company board resolutions
- Preparation of legal documents for DED license cancellation
- We assist in hiring a Liquidator
- A news adds for Company liquidation in Dubai
- DED license cancellation application as well as submission
- We also take clearance letter from Etisalat
- Clearance letter from Dubai Municipality
- Arrange clearance letter from Custom Dept.
- Arrange clearance letter from DEWA
- We also assist in Bank account closure and Bank NLC
- Audit for the financial statements for liquidation of company
- We also assist in employee visa cancellation
- Labor card cancellation as well as get the clearance certificates
- Immigration card cancellation as well as get the clearance certificate
- Liquidation report preparation as well as submission for DED license cancellation.
- Final cancellation letter
How to close LLC Company in Dubai; LLC license cancellation Dubai; LLC cancellation in Dubai
There are two main stages for llc cancellation in Dubai
- Cancellation of all the existing employees; If there is any
- Board of director resolution for dissolution and appointment of a liquidator; and it has to be attesting from Notary Public.
- A letter from the appointed liquidator along with their License Copy; Auditor registration certificate, Authorized signature certificate which is attest from a Notary Public.
- Payment of the fees at DED to issue company liquidation certificate.
- Liquidation advertisement in 2 local Arabic newspapers for one day; and then we will wait for 45 days; so that to check whether any one has any claim against the company.
- Present the original Ad and final audit report of the company to the DED.
- Confirmation of the Liquidator as well as Partners that there is no objection; or claim from the third party during the Ad period.
- Then it this stage we will cancel visa of the partners; that is if any valid visa is there on a company license. We will get clearance letter from Ministry of Labor; as well as Immigration, from DEWA also form Etisalat.
- Copy of Director Board resolution and copy of liquidation certificate..
- Pay fees at DED for DED license cancellation.
Dubai is a best place to start a technical services license; because it has a strategic location in the world; that is between the Asian and the European markets. It is very easy to do business with technical services license in Dubai. In Dubai there are two main areas where we can setup Dubai technical services license. One is free trade zone and the other one is main land market. Both areas have its own merits and de merits. People always prefer Dubai for their business setup; because of easy process of setup, low tax police; as well as full repatriation of profit and capital.
Mainland Dubai technical services license
If you Setup a technical services license in Dubai main land; then you need a local sponsor to register your company. The regulatory authority will be Dubai DED. Share of the local will be at least 51% in the company share; and expat will hold only 49% of share in the company.
Benefits of Mainland Dubai technical services license:
- Main land Dubai technical services license is 100% tax free. So there is no personal tax as well as no corporate tax.
- You can offer your technical services to any company of UAE.
- Through Dubai technical services license you can apply for gov’t project as well.
- No capital required for a local Dubai mainland license
- It will enable you to carry out business in Dubai local market.
- Also let me tell you one key benefit of this type of a license; that is there are no limits on getting visa.
- There is no currency restrictions in Dubai Main land for technical license
- Also you are free to select office space in any part of the Dubai
- It will give you a power of 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- Hassle free legal procedures to get the license; as well as easy setup process.
- No audit requirement in Dubai Mainland
Technical services license in Dubai free zone
Dubai free zone is another area where we can setup technical services company. The beauty of this type of license is that it offers 100% owner ship to the expat. This is the main reason for technical services license in Dubai. This type of a license also offers a lot of benefit. That is it is free from any sort of tax; also allow 100% owner ship of a company. 100% repatriation is allowed in this type of a license. It has very easy set up process.
Activity of technical services license in Dubai
Tell now we have discus a few thing about this type of a license; it is now time to say something about the activity of this license. Following is the list of allow activity for this type of a license.
- Air-Condition, ventilation as well as air filtration System Installation and Maintenance
- Plumbing as well as Sanitary Contracting
- Electro mechanical Equipment Installation as well as Maintenance of it.
- Painting Contracting
- Insulation Contracting
- Plaster as well as Cladding Works
- Electricity Transmission and Control apparatus Installation
- Also full Cleaning Services of building as well as mall.
- Floor and wall Tiling Works
- Carpentry as well as Flooring Contracting
- Engraving as well as Ornamentation Works
- Wall Paper Fixing
- Satellite Receiving Equipment Installation as well as Maintenance
- Electrical Fittings as well as Fixtures Services
- Partition as well as False Ceiling Contracting
- Concrete Works
Form of technical services company registration
- It is a form of commercial company
- Technical services Company registration in Dubai is an LLC company. Where all the partner are liable for their own share in the capital.
- Various type of a technical work is allowed in this type of a license.
What we offer for technical services company formation in Dubai
Our Services for technical services company formation in Dubai are the following;
- We will assist you to set up technical services company; as well as we will provide you a trust worthy and reliable local sponsor.
- Our help will be for both area; that is free trade zone and main land. We will fully support you for your technical services license issuing from DED; Chamber of Commerce registration as well as from all free zone authority.
- We will provide your help in Labor card / Immigration / Establishment Card Processing.
- Our PRO Services will be helpful in your day to day transaction.
- Typing of MOA
- Translation Services of all Legal Documents
- We offer technical services license renewal in Dubai; as well as Liquidation of the license
- Also help to open bank account in Dubai
Dubai is a trading hub. And general trading license in Dubai is the best form of trading. Because it will give you authority to trade more than one item. It is little expansive but more popular in Dubai. Before going in detail of Dubai general trading license; let me tell you some vital as well as key info about Dubai license.
Before you can start your business in the UAE; you need a license from DED or from any free trade zone. DED as well as all of the Dubai free zone offer General trading license in Dubai; to allow their client to perform more than one activity with the same license. Our consultant will guide you in getting your general trading license Dubai; that is either in DED or in any free trade zone. They will also guide you in the process as well as in documentation.
Type of trade license in Dubai
There are 3 main type of a trade license in Dubai; that is for those who want to setup business in Dubai main land. At this time let me tell you that the selection of one of the type depend; that is on the type of requirements. All these three type of trade license allow you to trade locally without any hurdle. The three types of a trade license in Dubai are as follows:
- Commercial – this type of a trade license in Dubai; is provide to companies that are to engage in any kind of local trading of goods or services.
- Professional – this type of trade license in Dubai; is issue to professional service providers, artisans, and craftsmen.
- Industrial – this type of trade license in Dubai; is given to entities that are looking to engage in any type of industrial operation.
General trading license Dubai is fall under the commercial license.
Benefits of general trading license in Dubai:
- Trade license in Dubai is a 100% tax free from any sort of tax
- No capital require for a Trade license in Dubai
- You can also operate your company from any part of Dubai
- It is allow to trade more than one item in one single license.
- Easy to get visa for employee
- No currency restrictions for Trade license in Dubai
- And the best part is that you are free to choose office locations anywhere in Dubai
- Simple setup process to setup trade license in Dubai.
- General trading license in Dubai;will allow you 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- Hassle free legal procedures to get the trade license in Dubai
- No audit requires.
General trading license Dubai
So General trading license Dubai will allow you to perform more than one activity. Or another word you can say that it will allow you to perform mix type of activity. Like you can trade in general trading license in Dubai; that is cosmetic product, health product, food item, construction material trading; as well as dry fruits etc. You can ask our Business Setup Consultants for complete list of item allow; that is in general trading license in Dubai.
Our setup specialists in Dubai will help you; that is to identify which license is best for your activity. After we select the most suitable option; then the process of getting the license will start.
Doing business in Dubai is not an easy task. To start and operate a business in Dubai you need to find a local sponsor in Dubai. By law you are not allow to get a license without a local sponsor Dubai. The law of the gulf state only allows a partial owner ship to expat. So in any business in Dubai main land area; an expat will need a local sponsor Dubai to get the license.
Share of a local sponsor Dubai
Any business which is setup in Dubai main land needs a local sponsor in Dubai. In most of the companies the UAE national will hold 51% of the share; while an expat will get the remaining 49% of the share. But at this point please note that; local sponsor Dubai only requires in main land company; free zone company are free from this restriction. In free trade zone of Dubai an expat can hold 100% share of the company.
Type of a local sponsor Dubai
As we have discuss a lot of thing about sponsor in Dubai. Now it is time to say something about the type of sponsor in detail. There are 3 main type of local sponsor Dubai.
Corporate local sponsor in Dubai
When a company is totally own by a UAE national; then that company is known as a local company. This type of a company is allowed to sponsor other company. When this type of company hold share in other company is call a corporate local sponsor in Dubai. An expat can also take the services of a corporate local to sponsor him for his or her business.
This type of a sponsor is suitable when you are going to open an llc; or going for a commercial license or industrial license. The share of a local in this type of a structure will be minimum 51%.
Individual local sponsor in Dubai
When a UAE national in his or her capacity take a part as sponsor; is called an individual sponsor. It is not necessary that he or she is also run a business in the same field. The individual can be a simple person, a gov’t employee in the Dubai; as well as he can be a businessman.
This type of a sponsor is suitable when you are going for a commercial license; or industrial license or you are going to open an LLC company. The share of a local in this type of an arrangement will be at least 51%.
Local Service Agent in Dubai
Local service agent in Dubai is requiring for professional license. LSA is require when a doctor, an IT expert, an engineer; as well as an artist wants to set up their company; and offer his or her expertise. For this type of company you will require to appoint a local service agent. The beauty of this type of a sponsor is that he will not hold any share in the company. Expat can hold 100% share of his or her company.
This type of a sponsor is suitable when you are going for a professional license; or you want to setup branch of foreign company. LSA is also requires when you want to open a representative offices. The share of an LSA in this type of an arrangement will be 0. And expat will hold all the share of the company.
Quality of a Local sponsor Dubai
Till now we have discuss a lot of thing about local sponsor, as well as about LSA. It is now time to discuss the real face of the sponsor; that is the quality of the sponsor. And let me tell you that this is an important topic; which needs to be read very carefully. Because, after reading this topic you will be able to select a right sponsor.
- First of all in the first place; check whether he is a residence of Dubai or not. Because if he is not living in Dubai; then you have to travel for signature each time you need to process something in Gov’t department. To save time select a person who is local to Dubai.
- Check his or her family background. If he or she is from a reputed family; then they will not make any issue for you.
- Check for his or her qualification. Because there will be a language problem if he is not an educated person.
- Also check status; always select a gov’t employee for local sponsor in Dubai.
- And last but not the least talk to one or two of his current sponsor companies. Ask them whether he is cooperative or not.
Who is a Local Sponsor in UAE?
According to UAE law any business which is setup in UAE; that is in main land area requires a UAE national who acts as a partner in the company. This type of a person is called a local sponsor in UAE.
Do we provide Emirati sponsor?
The answer is yes; we provide Emirati sponsor for various company setup. So any one looking for sponsor in Dubai are on the right place; they do not need to go any where just call us on the given number and book a meeting with expert to get a proper advise on a local sponsor; as well as on the other business issue.
Who need local sponsor in Dubai?
Anyone who wants to set up a business in Dubai; they need local sponsor in Dubai. Most of the time our client are asking one common question; which i want to share it her; that is for what type of a business I need local sponsor in Dubai? The answer is simple; anything which come under the commercial license as well as under industrial license need local sponsor in Dubai.
How can i find a local sponsor in UAE for my business set up?
Shams consultant is the local sponsor provider in UAE. We have a list of the right and as well as reliable local sponsor for your business in UAE. We can provide you a local for any sort of business.
How much does a sponsor charge annually?
The cost of a sponsor is totally depending on the type of a business activity. But roughly our sponsor is charging 7,000 AED for a normal activity.
Does every expat require a local sponsor in UAE for their business?
The answer is no. Because GCC national can set up his business without an Emirati sponsor.