Now a day Dubai is one of the best tour destinations in the world. In fact it is one of the top 10 tour and tourism place. After all, there are so many resorts; constant climate, blue beach; antique architectural as well as fabulous modern buildings; all these thing to attract visitors. At this time let me add one more thing which is the most important aspect of rising of Dubai; that is, the gov’t of the Dubai makes a great efforts for the growth of the business in the region. Because of all these factors so many expat migrate to Dubai for business as well as for jobs; this lead a high demand in the field of food; and for restaurant license in Dubai.
How to open restaurant in Dubai
There are many people want to open restaurant in Dubai; but there are a few step need to be taken before starting any business. So you need to plan each and every step ahead of every single step. The steps start from how to open restaurant in Dubai; up to get a restaurant license in Dubai. We will discuss in this topic that what type of license; law and rules you need to follow for restaurant business setup in Dubai.
Opening a restaurant license in Dubai is a great fun. However, it needs more information and skills that you may be already have; or you may be keen to learn these skill. It is also a risky but having a good plan and a dedicate style will help you; that is to make your dream come true to set up your own restaurant license in Dubai. But remember that there will always be a lot of hard work; and as well as a few tears or even worse. The thing is to be tireless, to keep looking ahead and never think to create profit instantly. Because in Dubai there is a lot of key player in this type of a business. Following are the main key point you need to consider; before asking how to open restaurant in Dubai.
Make a restaurant business plan in Dubai
Before jumping in to the procedure and start the process; you will need to understand the key to the success; that is a proper business plan. Restaurant business plan in Dubai is a one of the key element in the setup process; it will tell you in advance that what sort of license you need for this kind of business; as well as what will be your target market; what area you need to select for your restaurant; how many staff you need; and also what sort of item will be in your menu. Also it will tell you about the local and state laws and regulations; as well as the certain inspection requirements you will need to satisfy. A restaurant business plan in Dubai should be in a proper document form. You would not be able to launch the small business without the proper plan.
The type of a restaurant license in Dubai
There are 5 main type of a license allow for this type of a business. Following is the detail of each of the restaurant license in Dubai.
Restaurant license in Dubai
- Activity Code: 552001
- License Type: Professional
- Activity Group: Restaurants and coffee shops
- Special Approval: This type of a license is subject to Dubai Municipality rules as well as regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.
Activity Description: It has includes restaurants equipped with the suitable installations; to prepare as well as serve food and also snacks inside; as well as various beverages for immediate consumption by the public.
Floating Restaurant license in Dubai
- Activity Code: 552012
- License Type: Commercial
- Activity Group: Tourism Activities
- Special Approval: This type of a license is subject to Dubai Municipality rules as well as regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.
Activity Description: It has includes ships, boats or yachts suitably equipped for dining on board; including serving the food and as well as beverages while the ship is anchoring or on entertainment cruise.
Mini Store and Restaurant license in Dubai
- Activity Code: 552014
- License Type: Commercial
- Activity Group: Restaurants and coffee shops
Activity Description: This type of a license allows restaurants furnish with the suitable installations; to prepare and as well as serve food and snacks inside in the restaurant. This type of a firms are allowed to sell some consumer goods such as; fresh preserved and canned food stuff, beverages, dairy and bakery products; as well as newspapers and magazines. The sale of such goods should not dominate the role of the restaurant.
Multi and Restaurant center
- Activity Code: 701019
- License Type: Professional
- Activity Group: Real estate
Activity Description: This type of a license includes a common area consist of several shops; design and furnish and also lease as a food vendors and coffee shops. Customers may take the food inside such vendors; or in surrounding a share common seating area.
How much money do i need to open a restaurant in Dubai?
The answer of this question; how much money do i need to open a restaurant in Dubai? Is depend on the concept of the business. The bigger your plan; the more you will need the funds. It also depends on the number of staff you will hire; the out let of the space; as well as on the interior of the space. It also depends on the menu. But roughly we can say that you can start it from 200,000.
Location for restaurant business setup in Dubai
Choosing a good location for your restaurant business setup in Dubai; will be important for your success. In order to get more customers you need to select area which has more customers for your type of menu. For example if you want to sell Indian or Pakistani food; then search for area where Indian and Pakistani people are living. And if you have an Arabic menu then you need to rent space in some Arabic community area.
In the first place Dubai is one of the best day tripper point in the world. In fact it is counted in the top 10 for tour and tourism. After all, there are impeccable settings for a resort trip; constant promising climate, blue beach; antique architectural memorials as well as fabulous modern buildings. At this time let me add one more thing which is the most important aspect of rising of Dubai; that is, the government of the UAE makes great efforts for the growth of the travel and tourism; as well as in entertainment industry. So, all these factors give an extra value to Dubai; and so make it a very attractive for the Dubai travel agency license; running of the tourist business.
Dubai is one of the world’s most attractive places on earth; it attracts more than 12 million visitors until 2016. Dubai travel agency license or travel agency license in Dubai; has a high demand in the market; because of corporate location, the tolerance of the native population; and because of very qualified personnel make Dubai the perfect place to open a travel agency in Dubai.
How to start a travel agency in UAE; how to start a travel agency in Dubai
First of all in the first place; let us to discuss the requirement for how to start a travel agency in Dubai. First you need to obtain the appropriate travel agency license in order to carry out any kind of business. Normally there are 3 type of Dubai travel agency license. To operate your travel agency business in Dubai you need to obtain one of the following licenses.
Open a travel agency in Dubai as an Inbound Tour Operator
This type of license allow a firm to arrange of the inbound tourist trips. It will enable you to services in the field of tourism within the country; It also include to arrange international conferences and as well as exhibitions. For this type of travel agency license in Dubai; need Dh 100,000 Permanent bank security in the name of DTCM. Also need an insurance policy for covering the risks that may meet tourism programs. The validity of the policy shall cover the total term of the license; and will finish one month following the license expiry date.
License Type: Tourism
Activity Code: 630412
Activity Description: This type of a license will allow a firm to organize local incentive tours; as well as tours for foreigners to attend conferences and event; it involves handling visas, transport and residence.
Open a Dubai travel agency license as an Outbound Tour Operator
This type of license allows a firm to arrange of the out bound trips. It will enable you to services in the field of tourism within the country; as well as outside of the country; It also include to arrange international conferences and as well as exhibitions. Insurance policy for covering the risks that may meet tourism programs. The validity of the insurance shall cover the entire term of the license; and will expire after the one month of the license expiry date. Dh 200,000 bank security in the name of DTCM.
Activity Code 630411
License Type: Tourism
Activity Description: Includes firms that organize and sell tourist programs abroad via travels and tourism agents.
Open a travel agency in Dubai as a Travel agent
In the first place this type of travel agency in Dubai; the Agents carry out selling of the air tickets outside the country; provide visa support to his clients. Also provide tourist accommodation to his clients, and organize guided tours; as well as transport services to his clients. It almost carry the same type of requirements as that are for other two type; with addition that the agent must provide an NOC; that is on behalf of the Department of civil aviation of the Emirate. To get NOC, a request letter in Arabic must be submit in the name of the local sponsor. Also along with The pass port copy of the local; and family book copy with fees at Dh 5425. Bank Guarantee: Dh 100000 bank security in the name of DTCM issued by any bank in Dubai.
Activity Code 630402
License Type: Tourism
Activity Description: It is use for selling air tickets to individuals; as well as to companies on behalf of the authorized agents. Also the role of these offices is restricted to seats reservation; issuing tickets in co-ordination with the agent; as well as carry out hotel booking and car rental related services.
Note that if you want to take all three activities; then total bank guarantee will be Dh 400,000.
Documents required to open a travel agency in Dubai
- In the first place application form must be fill; and must be submit along with all the documents
- Also passport copy of each of the expat applicant;
- Education as well as experience certificate of the Manager. 3 year experience certificate if he or she holds any bachelor degree; also if he or she have any Certificate in Travel and Tourism. 5 year experience certificate if the Manager holds only Secondary Certificate.
- Also a clean criminal record certificate regarding the owner and manager of a company;
- And also studies about the economic feasibility of the project.
- 30 square meter office space for each activity; as well as 90 square meter for all activities.
Travel agency license cost in Dubai
|DESCRIPTION||FEE in AED|
|Initial approval fee;||310|
|Trade Name Approval as well as Reservation.||660|
|Labor Card Fee.||2,500|
|Immigration card fee.||1000|
|PO Box as well as Company Stamp Fee.||900|
|Local Sponsor Fee.||10000|
|NET GRAND TOTAL AED.||27070 AED|
What is company liquidation in Dubai?
Company liquidation in Dubai means closing company in Dubai. It is simply the process in which company closes its operation; and therefore the assets and capital of the company is distributed among the shareholders. Or another word it is the process of cancellation of the trade license in Dubai.
Why we need cancellation of trade license in Dubai
Cancellation of trade license in Dubai is very important part of company closing in Dubai. There are three situations where Cancellation of trade license in Dubai becomes a compulsory thing.
- First Companies need to close if they are not earning enough; or when they do not have enough funds; also we can say that if their business is not running properly to continue their daily operations. And they are in a situation where they can’t pay their employees or they are unable to cover their debt.
- Second company liquidation in Dubai also becomes unavoidable; when a company commits a serious offense; or also in case of fraud and Dubai authority starts investigating; and finds some violations of rule and regulations. In this case they will get a legal notice; that is for closing company in Dubai. So in this case their normal operation will disturb. So company needs it to be close.
- The third case is when a trade license is expired; then you need to renew the license. But if you do not want to renew it then you have to close that license. Otherwise you will receive a lot of fine.
And by closing a company in Dubai we mean to Cancellation of trade license in Dubai. But note that once a license is closes; the same one cannot be re-activated. For trade license cancellation, you need to submit several documents; and also get approvals from the different gov’t and federal authority; but it depend on the type of business license you are holding.
Closing resources before closing company in Dubai
- A large part of closing company in Dubai deals with final payment for employees. The owners need to cancel their employees’ visas as well as their work permits; before closing company in Dubai. The employee cancellation can be done from both labor and immigration. As per UAE labor law; the owner of the business need to give their employees a two month paid notice period. In many cases, employees can keep their residency visas until the company trade license runs out.
- The second most important thing which needs to be close is it is utilities. It is also necessary to cancel any utilities; like cancelling your account with DEWA and Etisalat or du; so that to retrieve your deposits.
- The 3rd most important thing you need to close is the bank account of the company. You will be required to close any bank account associated with the company; and get a clearance latter from the bank.
- Office or warehouse leases will also have to be close; before closing company in Dubai.
What we offer for DED license cancellation or company liquidation in Dubai
- Preparation of Company board resolutions
- Preparation of legal documents for DED license cancellation
- We assist in hiring a Liquidator
- A news adds for Company liquidation in Dubai
- DED license cancellation application as well as submission
- We also take clearance letter from Etisalat
- Clearance letter from Dubai Municipality
- Arrange clearance letter from Custom Dept.
- Arrange clearance letter from DEWA
- We also assist in Bank account closure and Bank NLC
- Audit for the financial statements for liquidation of company
- We also assist in employee visa cancellation
- Labor card cancellation as well as get the clearance certificates
- Immigration card cancellation as well as get the clearance certificate
- Liquidation report preparation as well as submission for DED license cancellation.
- Final cancellation letter
How to close LLC Company in Dubai; LLC license cancellation Dubai; LLC cancellation in Dubai
There are two main stages for llc cancellation in Dubai
- Cancellation of all the existing employees; If there is any
- Board of director resolution for dissolution and appointment of a liquidator; and it has to be attesting from Notary Public.
- A letter from the appointed liquidator along with their License Copy; Auditor registration certificate, Authorized signature certificate which is attest from a Notary Public.
- Payment of the fees at DED to issue company liquidation certificate.
- Liquidation advertisement in 2 local Arabic newspapers for one day; and then we will wait for 45 days; so that to check whether any one has any claim against the company.
- Present the original Ad and final audit report of the company to the DED.
- Confirmation of the Liquidator as well as Partners that there is no objection; or claim from the third party during the Ad period.
- Then it this stage we will cancel visa of the partners; that is if any valid visa is there on a company license. We will get clearance letter from Ministry of Labor; as well as Immigration, from DEWA also form Etisalat.
- Copy of Director Board resolution and copy of liquidation certificate..
- Pay fees at DED for DED license cancellation.
Dubai is a best place to start a technical services license; because it has a strategic location in the world; that is between the Asian and the European markets. It is very easy to do business with technical services license in Dubai. In Dubai there are two main areas where we can setup Dubai technical services license. One is free trade zone and the other one is main land market. Both areas have its own merits and de merits. People always prefer Dubai for their business setup; because of easy process of setup, low tax police; as well as full repatriation of profit and capital.
Mainland Dubai technical services license
If you Setup a technical services license in Dubai main land; then you need a local sponsor to register your company. The regulatory authority will be Dubai DED. Share of the local will be at least 51% in the company share; and expat will hold only 49% of share in the company.
Benefits of Mainland Dubai technical services license:
- Main land Dubai technical services license is 100% tax free. So there is no personal tax as well as no corporate tax.
- You can offer your technical services to any company of UAE.
- Through Dubai technical services license you can apply for gov’t project as well.
- No capital required for a local Dubai mainland license
- It will enable you to carry out business in Dubai local market.
- Also let me tell you one key benefit of this type of a license; that is there are no limits on getting visa.
- There is no currency restrictions in Dubai Main land for technical license
- Also you are free to select office space in any part of the Dubai
- It will give you a power of 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- Hassle free legal procedures to get the license; as well as easy setup process.
- No audit requirement in Dubai Mainland
Technical services license in Dubai free zone
Dubai free zone is another area where we can setup technical services company. The beauty of this type of license is that it offers 100% owner ship to the expat. This is the main reason for technical services license in Dubai. This type of a license also offers a lot of benefit. That is it is free from any sort of tax; also allow 100% owner ship of a company. 100% repatriation is allowed in this type of a license. It has very easy set up process.
Activity of technical services license in Dubai
Tell now we have discus a few thing about this type of a license; it is now time to say something about the activity of this license. Following is the list of allow activity for this type of a license.
- Air-Condition, ventilation as well as air filtration System Installation and Maintenance
- Plumbing as well as Sanitary Contracting
- Electro mechanical Equipment Installation as well as Maintenance of it.
- Painting Contracting
- Insulation Contracting
- Plaster as well as Cladding Works
- Electricity Transmission and Control apparatus Installation
- Also full Cleaning Services of building as well as mall.
- Floor and wall Tiling Works
- Carpentry as well as Flooring Contracting
- Engraving as well as Ornamentation Works
- Wall Paper Fixing
- Satellite Receiving Equipment Installation as well as Maintenance
- Electrical Fittings as well as Fixtures Services
- Partition as well as False Ceiling Contracting
- Concrete Works
Form of technical services company registration
- It is a form of commercial company
- Technical services Company registration in Dubai is an LLC company. Where all the partner are liable for their own share in the capital.
- Various type of a technical work is allowed in this type of a license.
What we offer for technical services company formation in Dubai
Our Services for technical services company formation in Dubai are the following;
- We will assist you to set up technical services company; as well as we will provide you a trust worthy and reliable local sponsor.
- Our help will be for both area; that is free trade zone and main land. We will fully support you for your technical services license issuing from DED; Chamber of Commerce registration as well as from all free zone authority.
- We will provide your help in Labor card / Immigration / Establishment Card Processing.
- Our PRO Services will be helpful in your day to day transaction.
- Typing of MOA
- Translation Services of all Legal Documents
- We offer technical services license renewal in Dubai; as well as Liquidation of the license
- Also help to open bank account in Dubai
Dubai is a trading hub. And general trading license in Dubai is the best form of trading. Because it will give you authority to trade more than one item. It is little expansive but more popular in Dubai. Before going in detail of Dubai general trading license; let me tell you some vital as well as key info about Dubai license.
Before you can start your business in the UAE; you need a license from DED or from any free trade zone. DED as well as all of the Dubai free zone offer General trading license in Dubai; to allow their client to perform more than one activity with the same license. Our consultant will guide you in getting your general trading license Dubai; that is either in DED or in any free trade zone. They will also guide you in the process as well as in documentation.
Type of trade license in Dubai
There are 3 main type of a trade license in Dubai; that is for those who want to setup business in Dubai main land. At this time let me tell you that the selection of one of the type depend; that is on the type of requirements. All these three type of trade license allow you to trade locally without any hurdle. The three types of a trade license in Dubai are as follows:
- Commercial – this type of a trade license in Dubai; is provide to companies that are to engage in any kind of local trading of goods or services.
- Professional – this type of trade license in Dubai; is issue to professional service providers, artisans, and craftsmen.
- Industrial – this type of trade license in Dubai; is given to entities that are looking to engage in any type of industrial operation.
General trading license Dubai is fall under the commercial license.
Benefits of general trading license in Dubai:
- Trade license in Dubai is a 100% tax free from any sort of tax
- No capital require for a Trade license in Dubai
- You can also operate your company from any part of Dubai
- It is allow to trade more than one item in one single license.
- Easy to get visa for employee
- No currency restrictions for Trade license in Dubai
- And the best part is that you are free to choose office locations anywhere in Dubai
- Simple setup process to setup trade license in Dubai.
- General trading license in Dubai;will allow you 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- Hassle free legal procedures to get the trade license in Dubai
- No audit requires.
General trading license Dubai
So General trading license Dubai will allow you to perform more than one activity. Or another word you can say that it will allow you to perform mix type of activity. Like you can trade in general trading license in Dubai; that is cosmetic product, health product, food item, construction material trading; as well as dry fruits etc. You can ask our Business Setup Consultants for complete list of item allow; that is in general trading license in Dubai.
Our setup specialists in Dubai will help you; that is to identify which license is best for your activity. After we select the most suitable option; then the process of getting the license will start.
Doing business in Dubai is not an easy task. To start and operate a business in Dubai you need to find a local sponsor in Dubai. By law you are not allow to get a license without a local sponsor Dubai. The law of the gulf state only allows a partial owner ship to expat. So in any business in Dubai main land area; an expat will need a local sponsor Dubai to get the license.
Share of a local sponsor Dubai
Any business which is setup in Dubai main land needs a local sponsor in Dubai. In most of the companies the UAE national will hold 51% of the share; while an expat will get the remaining 49% of the share. But at this point please note that; local sponsor Dubai only requires in main land company; free zone company are free from this restriction. In free trade zone of Dubai an expat can hold 100% share of the company.
Type of a local sponsor Dubai
As we have discuss a lot of thing about sponsor in Dubai. Now it is time to say something about the type of sponsor in detail. There are 3 main type of local sponsor Dubai.
Corporate local sponsor in Dubai
When a company is totally own by a UAE national; then that company is known as a local company. This type of a company is allowed to sponsor other company. When this type of company hold share in other company is call a corporate local sponsor in Dubai. An expat can also take the services of a corporate local to sponsor him for his or her business.
This type of a sponsor is suitable when you are going to open an llc; or going for a commercial license or industrial license. The share of a local in this type of a structure will be minimum 51%.
Individual local sponsor in Dubai
When a UAE national in his or her capacity take a part as sponsor; is called an individual sponsor. It is not necessary that he or she is also run a business in the same field. The individual can be a simple person, a gov’t employee in the Dubai; as well as he can be a businessman.
This type of a sponsor is suitable when you are going for a commercial license; or industrial license or you are going to open an LLC company. The share of a local in this type of an arrangement will be at least 51%.
Local Service Agent in Dubai
Local service agent in Dubai is requiring for professional license. LSA is require when a doctor, an IT expert, an engineer; as well as an artist wants to set up their company; and offer his or her expertise. For this type of company you will require to appoint a local service agent. The beauty of this type of a sponsor is that he will not hold any share in the company. Expat can hold 100% share of his or her company.
This type of a sponsor is suitable when you are going for a professional license; or you want to setup branch of foreign company. LSA is also requires when you want to open a representative offices. The share of an LSA in this type of an arrangement will be 0. And expat will hold all the share of the company.
Quality of a Local sponsor Dubai
Till now we have discuss a lot of thing about local sponsor, as well as about LSA. It is now time to discuss the real face of the sponsor; that is the quality of the sponsor. And let me tell you that this is an important topic; which needs to be read very carefully. Because, after reading this topic you will be able to select a right sponsor.
- First of all in the first place; check whether he is a residence of Dubai or not. Because if he is not living in Dubai; then you have to travel for signature each time you need to process something in Gov’t department. To save time select a person who is local to Dubai.
- Check his or her family background. If he or she is from a reputed family; then they will not make any issue for you.
- Check for his or her qualification. Because there will be a language problem if he is not an educated person.
- Also check status; always select a gov’t employee for local sponsor in Dubai.
- And last but not the least talk to one or two of his current sponsor companies. Ask them whether he is cooperative or not.
Who is a Local Sponsor in UAE?
According to UAE law any business which is setup in UAE; that is in main land area requires a UAE national who acts as a partner in the company. This type of a person is called a local sponsor in UAE.
Do we provide Emirati sponsor?
The answer is yes; we provide Emirati sponsor for various company setup. So any one looking for sponsor in Dubai are on the right place; they do not need to go any where just call us on the given number and book a meeting with expert to get a proper advise on a local sponsor; as well as on the other business issue.
Who need local sponsor in Dubai?
Anyone who wants to set up a business in Dubai; they need local sponsor in Dubai. Most of the time our client are asking one common question; which i want to share it her; that is for what type of a business I need local sponsor in Dubai? The answer is simple; anything which come under the commercial license as well as under industrial license need local sponsor in Dubai.
How can i find a local sponsor in UAE for my business set up?
Shams consultant is the local sponsor provider in UAE. We have a list of the right and as well as reliable local sponsor for your business in UAE. We can provide you a local for any sort of business.
How much does a sponsor charge annually?
The cost of a sponsor is totally depending on the type of a business activity. But roughly our sponsor is charging 7,000 AED for a normal activity.
Does every expat require a local sponsor in UAE for their business?
The answer is no. Because GCC national can set up his business without an Emirati sponsor.
According to a municipality official; the Cosmetic product registration as well as testing procedure has been change; that is for all cosmetic products and health supplements. According to the new system companies require to register the product with the municipality; before it enter in to the market, thereby cutting testing costs currently being borne by the municipality.
Companies will also have to meet certain criteria; in order to register cosmetic product in Dubai. It this point let me tell you one more thing; or you can say one more point which you need to keep in mind. Also which i think is a key point for all of us; and also i think it will work to understand the whole set up; and show all the thing in clear way; that is the products will have to go through a tough check; that is before register it and allow it to enter in to the market. Hand over safety details of the product; that is, from a recognize laboratory will be among the requirements.
Why to register each and every cosmetics Product
The survey that driven the need for change; that is they have test sample products including tooth paste; a face masks, a whitening creams, a perfumes; and as well as other similar cosmetic products; and found that they contained chemicals either bane or above the allow limit; that is set for the cosmetic product registration. There is no doubt that these daily use products which are highly link to human health; as there are 1001 chemicals in their ingredients that may be harmful to health. The job of Dubai municipality product registration is to control the entry of such products in the market; it is a matter of fact that; municipality is framing policies for a long run.
In the survey Dubai municipality found; that is, there are some bane chemical use in cosmetic. For example lead, chromium and arsenic found 30, 20 and 25 per cents respectively; that is in 3,000 products. Also there were some other chemicals as well like alcohol, mercury and hydrogen peroxide. These products are bane as they are not safe to use. DM would focus on inspection and random testing; that is in coordination with companies, factories, as well as with distributors.
What Is Dubai municipality cosmetic Registration?
As a matter of fact consumer safety is the main principle of Dubai municipality product registration; its process allows the CPSS (Consumer Products Safety Section); that is to gather ample information to assess the safety of cosmetic as well as personal care products. It is also necessary to emphasize that no cosmetic products; or personal care products shall be import or export; or sold in Dubai; unless it has been register with Dubai Municipality.
Validity of Cosmetic Product Registration in dubai
Cosmetic product registration in Dubai; that is the registration is valid for 5 years as an extension for renewal.
Definition of Cosmetic Product and Personal Care Product
A cosmetic Product registration in Dubai; it mean any substance which is to be place in contact; that is with the various external parts of the human body; i.e (An epidermis, A hair system, A nails, A lips as well as external genital organs); or with the teeth and the mucous membranes of the oral cavity; with a view mainly to clean them; perfuming them; as well as change their appearance and / or correct body odors; and / or protect them or keep them in good condition.
The purpose of Cosmetic Product registration in UAE
We explain a lot of thing about product registration in this blog. And also I think we have give you the whole idea. That is, how it would be; how it is work; what are the main steps; why it is important. And why we need this in the first place. and what are the main function of this. Now it is time to say some thing about the purpose of the products. To ensure the compliance of cosmetics; as well as personal care products; and as well as perfume to the conditions and specifications of the endorsed standards; and thus it allow importers, producers and as well as traders of cosmetics; personal care products, and perfumes to avoid the rejection of their shipments; that arrive to Dubai ports or avoid withdrawal of their products; that is from the domestic market.
Functions for cosmetic product registration in UAE
Till this point we explain a lot of thing about product registration. And also I think we have give you the whole idea. That is, that how it would be; how it is work; what are the main steps; why it is important. And why we need this in the first place. Now it is time to say some thing about the function of the products.
- It is the main source for cleaning.
- To protect
- It is the main source of perfume
- Also it is the main source to correct body odors
- keep in good condition
- To change the appearance
Steps for Dubai Municipality product registration
- Set up a Company; Applicant of a product registration must be a company; that is it must have a trade license in U.A.E; because only a local U.A.E company can register their product with DM; and also note that the company will have cosmetic activity only; or also a general trading.
- Registration of the company with DM (Dubai Municipality); After set up a company the next step is to register company with DM. There are two option for registering a company with DM. First option is to submit your company docs to us; so that we can register your company with a DM. Or you can also register it with DM; that is in any DM center.
- Apply for Labeling Assessment; The third step in registration; is to apply for label assessment of the products category wise. There for, we need to provide sample of each product to CPSS; another word we can only submit label design slip of the product; along with applicant details. When CPSS reviews the label; then it issue a Cosmetic Label Assessment Report; which contains product description; as well as details along with remarks; that is for modifying the label if necessary.
- Labeling of the Product; Compliance with the standard information is mandatory. All of the concern person including A manufacturers; An importers; A suppliers, A whole sellers; A distributors and as well as retailers; are thankful to ensure their products fulfill with the mandatory information standard.
This is to identify ingredients to which public may be allergic; as well as which may cause an adverse reaction; as well as to compare diverse cosmetic products.
Component of Cosmetic Product Registration
Till this point we explain a lot of thing about product registration. And also I think we have give you the whole idea. That is, that how it would be; how it is work; what are the main steps; why it is important. And why we need this in the first place. What are the main purpose of this; and what are the main function of this. Now it is time to say some thing about the parts of the products. The followings are the require components; which must be declare in clear English or also in Arabic:
- Name of the product
- Brand name of the product
- Ingredients of the product
- Detail of the product Manufacturer
- Country of origin of the product
- Medical claims are not allow
- Size as well as Weight of the product
- Production as well as Expiry dates or Period After Opening (PAO)
- Storage conditions; unless it is clear from the product name
- Health warning note; unless it is clear from the product name
- Instructions of use; unless it is clear from the product name
- Code Industrial number of product (Bar Code) & Batch number
The Dubai south free zone previously known as DWC is one of the strategic business center. Today, the Dubai South Free Zone is the largest and leading global trade; business and as well as an aviation hub. The name of Dubai south free zone is recently change from DWC; that is to Dubai south free zone to reflect the strategic location of the free zone.
Location of Dubai south free zone
Location of Dubai south free zone is 140 square kilo meters of multi purpose area; right next to the Jebel Ali Sea Port. The Dubai south free zone control center is very close to Al Maktoum International Airport. It is near to a Business Park, A Residential District, A Logistics District; to An Exhibition District; to an Aviation District, A Commercial District, A Golf District; and also to Humanitarian District. The Dubai South Free Zone international airport is on a very strategic location; that is to provide convenient logistics as well as shipment around the GCC and the entire world.
Dubai South Freezone company formation
If your eyes are on a company setup in Dubai South Freezone. Then, you are looking for a support of some business consultant; that is to help you out with the best structure. There for, at this point let me tell you one more thing; or you can say one more point. Which you need to keep in mind. Which I think is a key point for all of us; and also I think it will work to understand the whole case; and show all the thing in clear way; that is you are on the right place to get advice; over the legal structure of Dubai south freezone company formation. Shams consultant helps you to launch your business in the Dubai South Free Zone.
Dubai South free zone will host the World Expo 20 20. So, it is the best time to make an investment in Dubai South Free Zone. Dubai South free zone serves as a strategic platform for the growth of a light industry; a logistics, an aviation and also an auxiliary service businesses. The Dubai south free zone logo serves as a reminder; that is of the vision of the Government of Dubai. Making Dubai south freezone residential city a hub of commerce.
Dubai South Company Setup Benefits
- Dubai south free zone has 0% of a corporate tax
- It this point let me tell you one more benefit; or you can say one more strong point. Which you need to keep in mind. And I think it is the most key point for Dubai south free zone. That is it is a 100% tax free free trade zone.
- 100% foreign owner ship allow to form a Dubai south freezone company.
- It is offering a first class facilities
- Let me tell you one more benefit; or you can say one more strong point. That is it offer a very Flexible in commercial leases
- A high quality of commercial buildings
- Easy access to Al Maktoum Airport
- Dubai south freezone offer a competitive rate; which is one of the key point for free trade zone company.
- High ways providing hassle free travel
- Easy access to a dedicated air port sea port corridor; allowing movement of cargo from port to air port in 20 minutes
- Ample available floor areas allowing expansion of companies operations
- Space as well as facilities for companies to operate efficiently.
Type of License for Dubai south freezone company formation
Till this point we explain a lot of thing about Dubai south freezone. That is, what is Dubai south freezone; what are the benefit of this free trade zone; why we need to set up in this free trade zone. Now it is time to say some thing about the license of this free trade zone. Let me try to explain the type of the license; which are allow for this type of a free trade zone. Following are the main 4 type of a license allow in dubai south freezone.
This type of a license will allow you to perform specified logistics services; that is (e.g. A storage, A distribution, A transportation, A forwarding; A sorting and A clearing activities, An order management as well as an inventory management etc.)
This type of a license will allow you to do an import and export, A distribution; as well as storage of items specified in their specific license.
This type of a license will allow you to carrying out of services stated in the license; that is in question but only within the Dubai World Central Free Zone; and also it is only allow else where in the UAE; through the earning of additional local license and permits in certain jurisdictions. Such licenses are issue to Free Zone Enterprises (FZE); supporting the logistics industry and will include services; such as a training, a consulting or any other related activity.
This type of a license will allow you the operation of light manufacturing activity; that is (e.g. A blending, A purifying, A mixing, A repacking; also A assembling forming as well as wrapping of products); for this purpose utilizing hand labor or soft machinery; in such a manner which dos not create smoke, a gas fumes; a heat, a light or any other objectionable by products. Please note that a proof is require for an Industrial License; that is an Environmental Impact surveys as well as studies have been done systematically.
Setting up your business at dubai south free zone
Now time to say some thing about the set up of Dubai south free trade zone company. It this point let me tell you one more thing; or you can also say one more point which you need to keep in mind. Which i think is a key point for all of us; and also i think it will work to understand the whole case; and show all the thing in clear way. That is, the easy way to set up a Dubai south free trade zone company; is to get in touch with us. In the first place, you can use website live chat. So that to start chat; with our Dubai south free trade zone specialist. Second way is that, you can Click Here to place a call back request. Following are the 5 main steps.
- Submit application with legal documents
- Name and activity approval
- Company registration
- Registration Certificate, License and Lease Agreement collection
Dubai South free zone authority is responsible for issuing license; to companies want to operate in Dubai South free zone. Our consultant will help you to choose the right legal structure; that is when you are setting up your business.
Documents required for Dubai South free zone company formation
Till this point we explain a lot of thing about Dubai south free zone. That is, what is Dubai south free zone; How to set up a company in this free zone; what are the benefit of this free trade zone; why we need to set up in this free trade zone. Now it is time to say some thing about the documents; that is which are needed to set up a company in this free trade zone. Let me try to point these type of documents one by one.
Dubai South free zone LLC (Individual Shareholders)
- An MOA.
- Passport copy of the Share holder, of the Directors as well as of the Secretary and GM
Dubai South free zone LLC (Corporate Shareholders)
- Passport copy of a the Director; as well as of the Secretary; and also Manager
- A legal translator will translate document; if it is not in English or in Arabic. Notarization as well as attestation is require for such a documents.
- Board Resolution to set up company (Simply a sign copy is enough)
- A Certificate of Incorporation (Certified True Copy)
- Board Resolution giving Signatory authority or Power of Attorney for 3rd Party (simply signed, attested & legalized)
- Certificate of Good standing or Valid Trade license copy
Dubai South free zone Branch of a foreign/UAE company
- Only a passport copy of the General Manager
- Certificate of an Incorporation (Certified True Copy)
- A legal translator will translate document; if it is not in English or in Arabic. Notarization as well as attestation is requires for such a documents.
- A board Resolution to set up a branch (Simply a sign copy is enough)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association of Parent company (Certified True Copy)
- Board Resolution giving Signatory authority or Power of Attorney for 3rd Party (simply signed, attested & legalized)
- Certificate of Good standing or Valid Trade license (copy)
How do I start a business in the Dubai South?
All businesses operating in the Dubai south Free Zone; that is must have a physical presence in the Free Zone. Accordingly, the first step is to meet with our sales team and agree on the Type; on a location and also on a size of premises. A valid license is requires to operate within the Dubai south freezone. There are two options for a company setup. That is, setup as a branch of an existing entity, or setup of a new Dubai south LLC; that is Dubai South -LLC.
what is a Dubai south free zone llc company?
A Dubai south free zone LLC is a new legal entity; that is with its own legal personality. In such a company share holders are liable to his own share which they hold in the company. Furthermore a Dubai south free zone LLC must have a share holders; a directors, and also a secretary and a General Manager; and will have the designation Dubai south free zone LLC.
How do i establish a Dubai south free zone company?
To set up a Dubai south free zone company, follow the following steps.
- A completed form – Registration & Licensing Application.
- Clear and valid color passport copies; that is of General Manager, of a Share holder, a Director and a Secretary.
- A certified copy; that is a true copy of the certificate; A valid certificate of good standing or a valid trade license; that is of any share holder that is a corporate entity.
- If a 3rd party submit the application require a POA; or a Board Resolution; that is,(if the Share holder is a corporate entity); this will confirm that the 3rd party is authorize to act on behalf of the Share holders;
- 2 copies of the MOA. MOA shows the name of the company; and the name of the Share holders, as well as addresses and respective shareholding. shareholder must sign the MOA.
- The applicable fee.
Does I need a local partner to setup a Dubai south free zone company?
No. Expat partner are allow to form a company without a local partner in Dubai south free zone. Also note that; This is the main point for expat to set up their company in Dubai south free trade zone. In this free zone when we are going to set up a company; that is, we are going for 100% owner ship. There is no need of local sponsor to set up in free trade zone.
How many directors are allows for Dubai south free zone company?
Dubai south free zone company can appoint director that is from 1 to 7. Dubai south freezone company must have at least 1 Director at any given time.
Does the share holders, the directors or a secretary have to reside in the U.A.E?
No. A share holders, a directors as well as a secretary are allows to live anywhere in the world.Also note that; This is the main point for expat to set up their company in Dubai south free trade zone. In this free zone when we are going to set up a company; that is, we are going live any where in the world. There is no need of live all the time in UAE after set up in free trade zone.
Dubai is one of the famous states of UAE; people are coming from all over the world to set up business in Dubai; because of the favorable economy, flexible structure, tax exemption; versatile free zone and as well as a huge business opportunities. However, in this article we will not discuss this entire factor. That is we will only highlight the top business opportunities for setup business in dubai.
UAE is a business hub. Its commercial capital; that is Dubai, offers easy access to the 1.5 billion consumer markets situate in neighbor Middle East countries Africa; CIS countries, Eastern Europe, as well as the West Asia.
Well, running a business is definitely not for everyone; whether you are setting up in Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc. If you lack the guts, initiative and passion to run a business; you will never succeed regardless of where you find yourself.
Why you should set up Business in Dubai
- There are many free zones in Dubai and that is why commerce and trade is at its peak in Dubai. People come from all over the world to shop in Dubai simply because they want to get cheaper goods here.
- Dubai is one of the top most starting points; that is for business setup. And investors from all over the world love to start their business in Dubai. The government policy and the state of the art infrastructures; support the growth of small businesses, as well as large corporations. Business set up opportunities in Dubai are not just open to the citizens of UAE. But it is also to expat investor as well. As a matter of fact, the expat investors are encourage into Dubai; because the presence of foreign business; is a major knock to the economy of Dubai.
- Set up business in UAE is very easy and straight forward. With this in mind that it is forward thinking; and good policies by the government of UAE encourages foreign investors to invest in the oil rich country. In the UAE, investors are grant incentives and the procedure; that is for setup business in uae have been simplified by the government.
- The gov’t of Dubai has a long term plan. That is emphasis deeply on rising set up business in Dubai. In this way, their economy will be support for years. They have business laws that are really favorable for business. The tax free environment is ideal for new and emerging business.
- Another reason why setup business in Dubai; that is tax is minimal; and in fact it is 0% for new business. Only three sectors are significantly assess in tax. That is Oil, banking, and tobacco processing.
Top 18 Small Business Investment Opportunities for set up business in Dubai
So if you are looking to invest in UAE; then read this article carefully which is about setup business in uae; and set up business in dubai; to know the best markets to invest in. Without wasting any more time; below are the top 18 business opportunities in Dubai; that will guarantee investors quick returns and long term profit:
Setup business in uae in Oil and gas field
Oil and Gas is an important option for Setup business in Dubai. This has been the backbone of the country’s economy for several years. And much of the assets currently enjoy in the UAE can be credit to the country’s oil and gas sector. Regardless of being demoralize for years, the oil sector still has enough room to accommodate new investors. Interested entrepreneurs can start their own businesses from scratch or partner with existing companies.
Construction business setup
New buildings and constructions are being create in the UAE with each passing day. This opens a massive door of opportunities for engineers and other professionals in the building and construction sector. And similarly, investors can setup business in Dubai that produce or sell raw materials used in building and construction.
Foods and snacks business set up
Food businesses thrive everywhere and at all times. And the UAE isn’t an exception to this fact. There’s always a high demand for foods and snacks. So, you can make lots of cash in the UAE by starting a business that sells fast foods and snacks.
Financial services business setup
This is another option for set up business in Dubai. Because there are many large scale business in the UAE; that is which demand for professionals that offer financial services. Such as book keepers, accountants, and auditors. If you have a solid background in any of these financial specialties; you will make lots of profit by starting a business; that offers financial services to businesses in the UAE.
Setup business in Dubai in Security sector
Even though there are less security worries in the UAE; than we have in most other part of the world. But still individuals as well as companies aren’t taking chance with their assets. This has led to an increase in demand for security guards as well as security devices.
If you do not have what it takes to setup a business in private security services; you can still make money in the security sector. That is selling security devices such as alarm systems as well as cameras.
Healthcare business setup
Health care is another option for set up business in Dubai; Like in other develop countries; the people of UAE are health conscious; and they show great concern for their health. This style has led to an increase in the request; for health care service providers and facilities. If you are a health care professional looking to start a private business; the UAE is a very good place to establish it in.
Set up business in uae in Environment sector
Due to the fast growth in the UAE; various activities such as construction as well as industrialization; that is producing vast damage to the environment. At this point let me tell you one more thing; or you can say one more key point about this business. You need to keep with this in mind. Which I also think is a key point for all the client; that is the people are becoming more aware of the benefits of protecting their environment. So, there are big opportunities in the UAE for green living advocates; as well as businesses that offer various environmental protection services; such as waste recycling.
Set up business in Dubai in Transport sector
There are a lot of opportunities in the transport sector because of the ever-high call for transport services. Investors have the option to start a local taxi service or a trans-city transport services business.
Setup business in uae in Energy sector
Another option of setup business in uae is Energy sector. At this point let me tell you one more thing; or you can say one more key point about this business. You need to keep with this in mind. Which I also think is a key point for the entire client; there are enough players in the UAE energy sector. There are still opportunities for business that help to maintain; the various energy generation facilities available in the country. So, if you are looking to invest in the UAE; this is one of the best option you should consider. But the point is if you have the require expertise and capital
Tourism business setup
Another option of set up business in uae is Tourism; that is Dubai is one of the world’s most prefer vacation place. And this explains why there are many five star hotels in the city. UAE hosts thousands of visitors every year; and this opens a big room for businesses that provide support to tourists in one way or another.
Set up business in uae in Business Franchises
Business franchising is a new concept in Dubai. Due to a huge expat population as well as mix preferences of the people living here; this concept is working really well for some years now. You can get a business franchise in the fast food industry; that is as this is one of the fast growing industries in Dubai.
Set up business in Dubai in Trading
Trading business setup is a profitable business; that is as Traders from around the world usually meet in Dubai; to exchange goods as well as services. The phrase “imports and exports” is very common since the people’s main source of income is from trading. You can import or export any marketable products such as dried fruits, fashion materials; textiles, accessories, plastic goods, as well as vehicles.
Setup business in uae in Jewelry Making and Retailing
Dubai is known all over the world as the “Mecca of Gold”; and the so-called “Dubai Diamonds” are always want for. You can setup shop as either as a jewelry maker, bead maker or jewelry merchant.
Setup business in Dubai (Travel Agency)
Since Dubai is one of the most important tourist spot in the world. Set up business in travel agency is a good business to start. Millions of tourists are going to and from Dubai annually. The total population of the place is also pack with expats from various countries.
Set up business in Dubai (Specialty Schools)
Since Dubai is full of expats of many nationalities, specialty schools are require. You can think of any kind of granular specialty school and make some money out of it. This is a business opportunity that you can consider now.
Set up business in uae (Job Agencies)
Another demanding business opportunity in uae are job agencies specifically for skill laborers. With a fast growing economy, a lot of skill employees are require to keep industries in various sectors going. The country is in terrible need of IT experts, engineers, nurses, accountants and construction personnel among many others.
Real Estate business setup
Dubai was once a desert but not anymore. Believe it or not, real-estate is one of the largest industries in the country. A lot of investor are looking to invest in real estate business. Construction firms often race for projects in several segments including industrial, housing, and logistics among other construction project categories.
Setup business in Dubai in Childcare Facilities
Majority of the population in Dubai are working class professionals. Now when both husband and wife are working professionals; they usually turn to a babysitting facility to care for their babies. You may consider on this one, too. And i think it is also one of the best option for business setup.
Planning for company setup dubai?
Dubai has an open economy that is one of the best in the whole world. That is with a large annual trade surplus; also U.A.E is going through a brilliant change into a modern state with a high standard of living.
In U.A.E, every state as well as the Federal Government is responsible for company set up and business activity. That is In Dubai the authority has purposely creates an environment which is well order; as well as a well define. As a result, Dubai offers an operating condition to company setup in Dubai; which is the total charm of Dubai company setup; and also it is the most liberal; as well as attractive in the region.
There are quite a lot of options available; that is for expat to set up a business in Dubai. Apart from a trading company setup in dubai; many expat find that there are some other benefits as well to have a presence in dubai; in order to make contacts, research market prospects, link with customers; and also see through the details of any business and orders secured. Having such existence can deliver significant business advantages in this part of the world.
Dubai company setup
Business man in the region wish to deal with some body they know; as well as they trust; and personal contacts are much more vital in Dubai company setup; then they are in U.K or in U.S.A. Also, the trade forms of some countries served by Dubai tend to be unpredictable; that is creating a need for first class market research; as well as information. Dubai company setup offers a wide range of business options to foreign companies, including:
- Direct trade in Local Market; that is Dubai company setup in mainland; will enable you to sell directly to local dealers; as well as to distributors.
- A commercial agency arrangements; that is in this option of Dubai company setup a U.A.E local will be sign an agreements.
- Branch or a representative office; that is in this option of Dubai company setup, 100% foreign owner ship allows; also a local agent must be appoints; and also D.E.D will issue this kind of the license.
- Special free zone: in this option of Dubai company setup, 100% foreign owner ship are allows; that is no local sponsor is requiring; but trade is restricting to that specific free trade zone.
In this post we will discuss the top 8 reasons for company setup dubai.
8 reasons for company setup dubai
Some of these reason are very obvious and some are not so
0% Taxes for company setup dubai
In U.A.E, there is 0% corporate tax as well as 0% personal tax. Companies in U.A.E enjoy the least tax structure in the world. The favorable nature of tax structure in U.A.E was highlight by the study Paying Taxes 2013. In practice; however only petro chemical companies, oil & gas and branch office of foreign banks are requiring to pay tax.
DTA for company setup in Dubai
Income tax is always an issue for most of the investor; and considers it when they are going for business setup. Double taxation agreement (D.T.A) of U.A.E is one of the primary reasons for company setup in dubai. U.A.E has sign a contract on the prevention of double taxation; that is with around 50 countries. These countries contain its major trade partners from across the world.
Low Import Duty for Dubai company setup
Import duties in U.A.E are very low; that is around 5% for most of the goods. But for goods imported for use within a specific Free Zone; there are no import duties. There are around 40 Free Zones in UAE; these free zone offer packages for company setup dubai.
FTA and GAFTA for company setup Dubai
U.A.E is the part of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC); and therefore UAE base business (with the exclusion of Free Zone companies); enjoy duty free trade with all countries in GCC. It is also a member of the GAFTA; that is Greater Arab Free Trade Area; in which all the GCC state takes part. This enables UAE to trade with all the associates of G.A.F.T.A with lowest duties and barriers.
The GCC block is at this time discussing to sign Free Trade Agreements; that is with the EU, Turkey, Japan, India, China, Pakistan, Australia; Korea and the Latin American countries of Brazil; Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay.
Those who target the GCC markets for business set up then U.A.E is a natural choice.
Availability of Manpower for company setup in Dubai
Due to large labor scheme of Dubai; employee hiring is an easy; that is you can hire employee from any part of the world; and also this make it easy for company setup in Dubai. Govt of U.A.E across the 7 states is trying to bring flexibility; that is in their labor law; so that to facilitate the work force in their state. Dubai are deeply investing in training the national work force; so that to play a greater role in boosting the U.A.E economy. At the same time 1.4 million people are now working in Dubai.
Strong and Competitive Economy: dubai company setup
The U.A.E economy is in 3rd position among 15 countries; that is in the Middle East; and as a matter of fact it is 28th in the world; that is among 185 countries in the Index of Economic Freedom 2013; Wall Street Journal were prepare this; in partnership with the Heritage Foundation. U.A.E has created a vibrant background for company setup dubai; because of its clear and favorable business set up environment; as well as a high level of political stability.
Infrastructure for company setup dubai
Infrastructure in the U.A.E is very well develop; and also growing in quick rat; that is the construction of a residential, tourism, an industrial, as well as commercial facilities. Development is in a great scale; as a matter of fact there are a lot of opportunity; due to the develop infrastructure in the U.A.E.
U.A.E hosts some of see ports; as well as airports in the country; making it a logistics hub for international companies. The infrastructures of U.A.E are up to the international standards; which make it easier for company setup dubai and run them conveniently.
Strategic Location for company setup dubai
A strategic location is the key advantage for a company setup Dubai; as a matter of fact U.A.E enjoys a prime location in the world; that is it is place in the center of Asia, Europe as well as an Africa; so this provide a great trading conditions. Chinese companies use U.A.E as a hub for an Africa. Western multi nationals use U.A.E as a hub for the Middle East; also an Indian traders use the U.A.E place to reach the rest of the world; as well as U.S.A use the U.A.E as a launch pad into south Asia. In addition to this a company setup in Dubai; also help to target a wide range of geographical area with large business potential.
How to setup a company in Dubai?
Finally it is time to have set up company in Dubai free zone. At this point let me tell you one more thing; or you can say one more point which you need to keep in mind. Which i think is a key point for all of the clients; and also i think it will work to see the whole process; of a set up Dubai free trade zone company; and show the entire thing in clear way. That is the easy way to setup business in Dubai . So get in touch with us. In the first place, you can use website live chat button. So that to start chats with a Dubai specialist. Second way is that, you can Click Here to place a call back request.