DIC free zone (Dubai Internet City free zone); that is it offer a strategic and cost effective platform; for Information and Technology companies; or another word an IT sector; that is which aims for emerging markets in a huge area spread from the Middle East to the sub continents; as well as from Africa to Asia?
Dubai Internet City Free Zone (DIC free zone) is form in the start of 2000; and quickly become the hub of IT and telecom business; and also attract most of the IT giants like Microsoft; an IBM, a HP, a Dell, a Cisco Systems, a Siemens; a Computer Associates, a People Soft, a Sun Micro systems; as well as Sony Ericsson. Many small and medium size enterprises (SME); as well as a talented innovative individual, a bunch comprises; a Software Development, a Business Services, a Web Based and e-Commerce companies; a Consultancy, Sales and Marketing and Back Office; are become the part of Dubai internet city free zone.
Dubai Internet City Free Zone (DIC) offers a location that attracts all elements of Information Technology value chain; DIC free zone has establish several programs; that is which can be use to discover; as well as magnify development opportunities. DIC also has the world’s biggest commercial IT Telephony network.
Why Dubai Internet City Free Zone?
DIC free zone is mainly an information technology park; that is which is develop for IT business. To clarify further; it is a free zone where economical activities can be carry on for free; that is exemption to tax; as well as free custom duty. The Dubai internet city free zone in the last few years has emerged; that is, as one of the hottest zone for IT business. So, company formation in DIC free zone is the way to look for a supportable; as well as a profitable free trade zone; that is to enter in to the emerging market.
Benefits of company formation in DIC Free Zone
- 100 % personal tax exemption for 50 years
- company formation in DIC free zone offers 100 % personal tax free for 50 years
- At this point let me tell you one more benefit; that why client is very keen for DIC free zone. Or you can say one more strong point which you need to keep in mind. And I think it is the most key point for DIC free zone. That is it 100 % corporate tax exemption for 50 years
- company formation in DIC free zone offers 100 % owners hip to foreign investor
- Fast Metro Ethernet environment.
- Good opportunities for new IT business; due to company formation in DIC free zone.
- Communications infrastructure built on next generation technologies.
- Digital voice and high speed data rate offered at cheap rate; that is for company formation in DIC free zone.
- World’s biggest commercial IP telephony network
- At this point let me tell you one more benefit; that why client is very keen for DIC free zone. Or you can say one more strong point which you need to keep in mind. And I think it is the most key point for DIC free zone. That is it 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits are allows in DIC free zone.
- No income tax; that is for DIC free zone company
- For company formation in DIC free zone has no capital gain tax.
- No currency restrictions for DIC free zone company setup
- DIC Free Zone Company needs a low cost for set up; as well as for operations.
- Brilliant infrastructure offer by DIC free trade zone; it also offer an excellent support services
Type of company setup in DIC Free zone
Following are the main type of company allow for company setup in DIC free zone
- Branch of a foreign company
- Branch of UAE based company
- Free Zone LLC
Documents Require for DIC Company Formation
Till this point we explain a lot of thing about free zone set up. Now it is time to say some thing about the documents of the free zone company set up.
- Application Form , we will prepare for you
- Letter of Intent , we will prepare for you
- Your existing company brochure (if available)
- 6 months bank statement for each of the share holder; but it is not applicable for new registration
- Copy of the manager’s passport as well as his CV
- Copy of share holder(s) passport as well as his CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter for each of the share holders
- NOC from the current sponsor; that is for manager (if a resident of UAE and UAE employment visa holder)
- Initial approval(s) from the third authority(s); that is in case your business activates require such approval. For example, Media , IT, Pharmaceutical
- Business plan ( we offer Business plan writing services )
- A legal representative, (Negotiator)