Dubai internet city free zone
Last updated on February 8, 2020
Company formation in Dubai internet city free zone; DIC free zone (Dubai Internet City free zone) offer a strategic and cost effective platform; for Information and Technology companies; or another word an IT sector; that is which aims for emerging markets in a huge area spread from the Middle East to the sub continents; as well as from Africa to Asia. Dubai Internet City Free Zone (DIC free zone) is form in the start of 2000; and quickly become the hub of IT and telecom business; and also attract most of the IT giants like Microsoft; an IBM, a HP, a Dell, a Cisco Systems, a Siemens; a Computer Associates, a People Soft, a Sun Micro systems; as well as Sony Ericsson.
Now it is the time to say that company formation in Dubai internet city free zone; is the aim of small and medium size enterprises (SME); as well as a talented innovative individual, a bunch comprises; a Software Development, a Business Services, a Web Based and e-Commerce companies; a Consultancy, Sales and Marketing and Back Office; are become the part of Dubai internet city free zone.
Dubai Internet City Free Zone (DIC) offers a location that attracts all elements of Information Technology value chain; DIC free zone has establish several programs; that is which can be use to discover; as well as magnify development opportunities. DIC also has the world’s biggest commercial IT Telephony network.
Why company formation in Dubai internet city free zone?
DIC free zone is mainly an information technology park; that is which is develop for IT business. To clarify further; it is a free zone where economical activities can be carry on for free; that is exemption to tax; as well as free custom duty. The Dubai internet city free zone in the last few years has emerged; that is, as one of the hottest zone for IT business. So, company formation in DIC free zone is the way to look for a supportable; as well as a profitable free trade zone; that is to enter in to the emerging market.
Benefits of company formation in DIC Free Zone
- 100 % personal tax exemption for 50 years
- company formation in DIC free zone offers 100 % personal tax free for 50 years
- 100 % corporate tax exemption for 50 years
- company formation in DIC free zone offers 100 % owners hip to foreign investor
- Fast Metro Ethernet environment.
- Good opportunities for new IT business; due to company formation in DIC free zone.
- Communications infrastructure built on next generation technologies.
- Digital voice and high speed data rate offered at cheap rate; that is for company formation in DIC free zone.
- World’s biggest commercial IP telephony network
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits are allows in DIC free zone.
- No income tax; that is for DIC free zone company
- For company formation in DIC free zone has no capital gain tax.
- No currency restrictions for DIC free zone company setup
- DIC Free Zone Company needs a low cost for set up; as well as for operations.
- Brilliant infrastructure offer by DIC free trade zone; it also offer an excellent support services
Type of company formation in Dubai internet city Free zone
Dubai internet city is completely separate entity from mainland UAE; due to which the company set up in DIC is not allow to do business outside the free zone; although companies have been provided with sufficient features to start their project in Dubai internet city free zone. Following are the main type of company allow for company formation in Dubai internet city free zone
1 to 50 individuals or corporate shareholders are required to setup such a company; with a minimum share value of AED 1,000; and also a minimum share capital investment of AED 50,000.
2. Branch of a UAE Company
This option is used for Opening a branch company in Dubai internet city free zone. It does not have any capitalization requirement.
3. Branch of a Foreign Company
A branch of a foreign company in DIC can be formed by an applicant; who is a foreign national and have a foreign company; such a company doesn’t have any capitalization requirement.
Documents Require for company formation in Dubai internet city free zone
Till this point we explain a lot of thing about free zone set up. Now it is time to say some thing about the documents of the free zone company set up.
- Application Form , we will prepare for you
- Letter of Intent , we will prepare for you
- Your existing company brochure (if available)
- 6 months bank statement for each of the share holder; but it is not applicable for new registration
- Copy of the manager’s passport as well as his CV
- Copy of share holder(s) passport as well as his CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter for each of the share holders
- NOC from the current sponsor; that is for manager (if a resident of UAE and UAE employment visa holder)
- Initial approval(s) from the third authority(s); that is in case your business activates require such approval. For example, Media , IT, Pharmaceutical
- Business plan ( we offer Business plan writing services )
- A legal representative, (Negotiator)