Dubai is a city of opportunities; in which each opportunity open a gate for another one. There are a large number of expat in Dubai for either business or for job; mostly both husband and wife are working professional; and disparity looking for someone to take care of their children. Which bring their attention toward a maid or nursery; but to have your own maid is a difficult job; because you have to full fill a few requirement; and also you have to be liable for her visa residence and so on. There for most of the people prefer nursery for their children; because they not only take care of the children; but also provide nursery education. So babysitting license in Dubai is also one of the high demand licenses.
There are two areas for setting up a nursery in Dubai; one is Dubai main land and other is Dubai free zones. So for both of these nursery license in Dubai; there are two different authorities to issue a nursery license in Dubai. Ministry of social affairs is handling babysitting license in Dubai main land; and KHDA is responsible for babysitting license in Dubai Free zones. To register nursery license in Dubai; you should be ready to bring about all health, safety, quality and educational requirements.
How to start a daycare business in Dubai | Procedure to start a daycare
There are a number of steps in Ministry of social affairs for setting up a nursery in Dubai. These steps will take some time to complete; especially when it reached to the point where you will take approval for your location. A municipality as well as a Civil Defense will be involved; and it will take fairly lengthy time to get your location approval. And same time you have to be ready to present detailed educational, operational and financial plan for the venture. Only then ministry of social affairs will grant you approval; and will forward you to Department of Economic Development of Dubai to start official registration there.
Our suggestion is to be prepare for a lengthy process and before starting of setting up a nursery in Dubai. Please look around for a suitable location; do not forget to prepare a traditional budgeting. Of course you will make good money; when your babysitting license in Dubai start running in full capacity; but you have to be ready to spend a reasonable amount to get there.
Babysitting license in Dubai
- Activity Code : 801001
- Activity Group : Nursery
- License Type : Professional
- Activity Description: Nursery license in Dubai is allowed to take care of the children while their parents are absent.
|Terms and Conditions||Requested By|
|Nursery license in Dubai is subject to Dubai Municipality rules and regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.||Dubai Municipality (Department of Health and Public Safety)|
Requirement of nursery license in Dubai
- The location of nursery license in Dubai must be in a silent place; that is away from noise and pollutions.
- The wall of the building should be built with concrete; and also the use of port cabins or wooden cabins are not allow for nursery.
- The use of asbestos are not allowed for nursery license in Dubai.
- Any maintenance work for a nursery licence in Dubai must be performed after the official working hours.
- Proper maintenance for the nursery, the tools and toys should be maintained.
- Make sure that all electric powers are safe and properly close.
- Broken electrical wires must be changed.
- Do not over load the electrical power sockets.
- Protect wires and electrical links to avoid damage, chances of accidents and to avoid falls.
Rooms and Classrooms for nursery licence in Dubai
- Ventilation and light should be enough. Also floors, walls and ceilings should be free from defects. Also floors must be either ceramic or marble.
- For nursery licence in Dubai each window should have fine wire mesh to prevent bugs.
- There must be 1sq.meter of space for each child.
- Furniture must be in a good form; as well as suitable to the age of the child.
- The use of the chalks is not allows in nursery licence in Dubai
- Children should be separated based on their age as the following:
- 45 days – 6 months.
- 6 months – 1 year.
- 1 year – 2 years.
- 2 years – 3 years.
- 3 years – 4 years.
- Nurseries should be providing with proper cots / beds for children.
The activity hall for babysitting license in Dubai
- A proper hall with suitable toys must be providing for children activities.
- Toys must be large and hard to swallow.
- Toys must be consistent with high standards and are well suited with the requirements of DM.
- It is not allow using toys that contain magnets or high levels of electromagnetic energy (EMF).
- The toys must not create any risk to the babies (such as sharp parts, risky bends or high temperature, etc.).
- For babysitting license in Dubai the toys must be clean, sterilize and store properly.
- Toys should be check from time to time to insure its safety.
Play grounds for nursery license in Dubai
- Suitable, safe as well as in the shade outside playing areas must be provided.
- Shrill portions and edges must be enclose.
- All toys must be free from any defects.
- Also the toys must suit the age group of children in the nursery license in Dubai.
- Playground must be clean as well as sterilize regularly.
- If ball house is available; both the house as well as balls must be clean and purified on a regular basis. And also a cleaning record must be maintain.