The Dubai Airport Free zone Authority shortly known as DAFZA free zone; is an organize governing body operating in Dubai Airport free zone; that is to facilitate international clients to start their business in Airport area. Dubai airport free zone authority was establish in 1996; that is to deals with import and export trade as well as services. Dubai airport free zone authority provides trade license and visas to international clients; who want a company formation in Dubai airport free zone.
Company formation in Dubai airport free zone
Dubai airport free zone authority offers a base to the clients; that is to do business with 100% owner ship. The process of company formation in Dubai airport free zone is very easy; and fast as it require a very minimal paper work. 100% tax exemption, 100% foreign owner ship.
Investors from all over the world will reap the benefits of dynamic growth for their companies; through the free trade zone’s excellent tax and investment incentives.
Location of Dubai airport free zone
Dubai airport free zone is very next to Dubai International Airport; which is the heart of the Dubai. Dubai Airport free zone provides matchless access to 24 hour logistics services; a world class facilities and also a very good infrastructure. Dubai airport free zone also provides direct access to a number of gov’t services; that is Immigration, Customs and as well as the Chamber of Commerce. Dubai airport free zone help to stream line red tape procedures; and also provide clear processes and as well as guide lines.
Type of Company formation in Dubai airport free zone
Dubai airport free zone offers only two main type of license to its client to operate in the region. Each type offers different options and benefits equivalent to your business need.
Free zone Establishment (FZE)
free zone establishment has a minimum of 1 share holder and a maximum of 50. Share holder can be an individual (a person) or a company. A minimum share capital required for formation is AED 1000. Each share has a value of AED 1000/-
Branch Office of an existing company
Dubai airport free zone authority allows; that is foreign company to open a branch of its existing company. No share capital is require for this kind of a company.
Type of License for DAFZA company formation
Till this point we explain a lot of thing about DAFZA company formation. That is, what is a DAFZA company formation; what are the benefits of an DAFZA business setup; why we need to set up business in DAFZA free zone. Now it is time to say some thing about the license. So, companies plan to start their services at Dubai Airport Free zone; and take a Dubai airport free zone license; they need to pick from the following types of licenses:
This kind of a Trade license is issue to those who want to import and export; distribution, as well as storage of specific products.
This kind of a license is issue; that is to those who want to do service as well as consultation.
Advantages of company formation in Dubai airport free zone
- 100% foreign owner ship.
- No restriction on capital repatriation.
- 0% import or re-export duties.
- also 0% corporate tax.
- No currency restrictions as well as no personal income tax.
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees as well as onsite Customs.
Documents Required for Company Formation in Dubai airport free zone
- First of all in the first place; an application Form. we will provide this form.
- Letter of Intent (summary of company profile at DAFZA)
- business plan is also one of the key document for dafza company formation.
- Profile of the company is also one of the key document for dafza free zone set up.
- Annual financial report or share holder(s) 6 months bank statement.
- Copy of the manager’s passport as well as CV
- Copy of share holder(s) passport as well as CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter (share holders)
- NOC for manager. (if he is a resident of UAE and UAE employment visa holder)
- NOC from Dubai authority.